Blue screen after update

Guest jamie_w

Guest jamie_w

Hi,

Ive just tried to update the firmware to the latest version, it was downloaded over wi-fi and i then pressed install. The phone turned off and then re booted with a blue screen, i left it all night before i removed the battery and still the blue screen.

What has happened and is there anyway to get it working again? If so how?

Thanks

Guest dragpyre

Hi,

Ive just tried to update the firmware to the latest version, it was downloaded over wi-fi and i then pressed install. The phone turned off and then re booted with a blue screen, i left it all night before i removed the battery and still the blue screen.

What has happened and is there anyway to get it working again? If so how?

Thanks

You'll need to fastboot a ClockWork Mod recovery onto your phone, then grab a .zip of a ROM and flash it onto your phone./

My first resolution thought anyway.

Guest jamie_w

You could try following instructions here to restore to Voda stock B882 and see if that works. http://www.modaco.co...ms-from-huawei/

Ive already tried that route but when i turn the phone back on i still get the blue screen. Its looking like a very angry phone call to Huawei tomorrow as this is the 2nd phone this exact thing has happened to.

Guest kyan31

Ive already tried that route but when i turn the phone back on i still get the blue screen. Its looking like a very angry phone call to Huawei tomorrow as this is the 2nd phone this exact thing has happened to.

If its your second phone, you either have really bad luck or you're doing something wrong.

Guest jamie_w

If its your second phone, you either have really bad luck or you're doing something wrong.

It must be real bad luck because this 2nd one was right out of the box ( fully charged ) so i hadn't changed anything i just followed the on screen instructions.

The 1st one i had took it to the vodafone store and even they were lost! Looks like a very heated chat with Huawei tomorrow then.