• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

giorgio123456789

giorgio123456789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

I tried to flash my french ZTE Link recently. I found a clockworkmod that work with my device, entered recovery mode and tryed a few roms. Non of them worked ! Unfortunatly, the last one I tried did something wrong and I am now unable to boot my devince in recovery mode. When I turn my device, it keeps on rebooting, even with POWER Voldown.

From what I read, I should try to reintall a new recovery using Fastboot. I installed the ZTE driver on my computer but every time I start the fastboot utility, I get a "waiting for device".

Is there any other way to flash a new recovery?
Anybody know how to make Fastboot work with the french ZTE Link?

Thx for your help

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
obviously your drivers are wrong, try installing these drivers for fastboot mode, they should fix the problem.. after that fastboot should see your device

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

giorgio123456789

giorgio123456789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hum... it does not seem to work. I guess these drivers are NOT compatible with WIN7 x64. Am I right?

Edited by giorgio123456789, 28 July 2012 - 07:49 PM.

giorgio123456789

giorgio123456789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've just cheked with XP x86. The drivers don't seem to work either. Any idea where I could find working drivers?

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
im using those drivers on win7 x64 :o when i turned my phone into bootloader mode and plugged in usb windows asked me for driver install and i installed those, after that it showed me my device in fastboot

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users