Guest skygreen

Guest skygreen

I want to buy a G300 soon, and I have two questions about buying in store:

1. Can I pay in cash?

2. Will they make me buy a top up?

Thanks for any answers you can give.

Guest Wanyal

Yes, and yes.

If you're already with Vodafone, they can apply the top-up to your existing number, if not, they'll give you a new SIM, ask what FreeBeez rewards you want, and then give you the new SIM separately.

Guest Ascend

If you are not with Voda now you can buy a Voda sim card in a pound shop and people have said that they will not make you buy a topup as you are already with them. If you are with Voda then the answer above probably applies.

Guest Davidoff59

I wasn't required to buy a top up or pay to unlock. Before buying I asked could they unlock it and that I didn't want a top up as I had a month left with current provider so I got away with it but I was also prepared to leave had they said no.

Guest TangerineTractor

in store you have to buy a top up, online you don't.

you could buy at tescos - they give 10 discount if you buy a phone and top up so the top up is effectively free.

Guest skygreen

So if I buy it online I don't have to get a top up - just the cost of the phone? If so, I think I'll do that, and just wait for it to be delivered.

Guest stuartmc

Just bought the phone in store last week, no top-up required. I am a VF customer but they never asked for my number or anything else for that matter. Even got a free SIM card but it wasn't activated.

Guest skygreen

Ah, it seems like it varies then. I'll have a go, and if they try to sell me a topup, i'll just go online. Thanks for your help everyone.

Guest mack_

Ah, it seems like it varies then. I'll have a go, and if they try to sell me a topup, i'll just go online. Thanks for your help everyone.

Best solution...what i did was i bought online and got it delivered to the nearest store(on the vodafone website),plus that way if you have any issues you can go to the where you picked it up and they'll sort out any issues you have and stuff like that.

And i didnt have to pay for the top-up or anything just had to pick it up from the store after like two days(quick delivery too :) )