New Lishuo ROM ! B897

Guest weckl

http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-5417542-1-1.html

• This package is based on the latest B897 official package to streamline and powerful optimization
  • Optimization framework and lib library file
  • the system \ etc \ init.d under 50zipalign.sh optimization script after installing all the software to perform a script, reduce the memory footprint
  • IO performance optimization
  • SuperCharger optimization (from XDA) saving you definitely feel the draw! ! ! Recognized as the best optimization method, the effect is significant (script updated version is more effective, faster) - contains the core optimization, memory management and energy saving optimization, basically put an end to the crash
    supercharger is a redundant process control system operation and timely close the release of memory a script that can accelerate the speed of system response does not increase in excess power consumption, so please do not scrapping the memory
  • Upgrade the virtual machine memory to run large programs difficult to FC
  • Boot the second screen animation is replaced by Ascend
  • GPS to accelerate
  • host block ads
  • Desktop replacement desktop for the AWD, joined Ascend in G major production tools, Sogou input method, millet notes, Europe Peng browser, GP Batteries
  • Support init.d scripts, system \ etc \ init.d joined the SD card to accelerate script 21sdcardspeedfix.sh, 2G/3G network Accelerated script 57network.sh, keyboard lights off script Z90closeButtonLight.sh. Are closed by default, For open need to rename the file, will suffix. Sh, restart the phone to remove the
  • Joined the flying sound, to force the sound quality you absolutely could hear! ! ! This is the real power of sound! Usage: open google music box (that is, the headset icon) casually put the song, and then press the menu button to select the audio, you can set the flying sound. Good horse with a good saddle, the headset to the power of words, sounds great feeling is not recommended to use the flying sound loud speaker

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6kk05lmlxoszqh/lishuo-B897-service%20pack1.62.zip

Guest bladebuddy

Really would like to try your rom Weckl, as I liked the Potter unlock feature, opera browser and the torch feature, also like the speed and feel of the rom. For me though there is one big problem.

It would not let me register on vodafone, o2 or the giffgaff networks it just keeps saying error searching for network. If you have any ideas why its doing this please tell me as I would love to give this rom ago.

Thanks J

Really would like to try your rom Weckl, as I liked the Potter unlock feature, opera browser and the torch feature, also like the speed and feel of the rom. For me though there is one big problem.

It would not let me register on vodafone, o2 or the giffgaff networks it just keeps saying error searching for network. If you have any ideas why its doing this please tell me as I would love to give this rom ago.

Thanks J

I'm really sorry to not be able to post screens of this ROM . I dont have G300 anymore. I just keep posting chinese ROMS whenever I can and I when I had the G300 I remember Lishuo ROMS to be very well optimized.

About you problem registering on vodafone I have no idea... maybe calling to vodafone and asking them about your configuration details will surely solve the problem. This ROM is compatible with U8815 too... In fact U8818 chinese phone is the same phone, there's no hardware difference as far as .

The only issues you can encounter is that once the ROM is installed maybe language will appear in chinese but you can change to english easily with a little "intuition" of the ubication of language menu (is the one with an big A letter).

Also you will find you dont have google play market but that can also be solved later . If you install Recovery you can inject Google Play thruough Zip update.

Edited by weckl

Guest bladebuddy

Yes sorted the language problem out and the roms compatible with the stock huawei restore app function. It just wouldn't connected to three different sim cards also trying to manual enter apn settings just when blank after saving probably down to no network error.

Did a full wipe and system format but just kept getting network error and once it did say connected but it wasn't. Would be helpful for someone else to try to see if that happens with them.

But looks and feels really nice.:D