• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bob Mann

Bob Mann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hi all,

I have searched the forums and whilst i can find a few references to similar issues they all appear to be single posts inside all the other CM threads, of which there are a load of other posts that aren't related.....

So in short my issue is that any CM port/rom i seem to have issues with the capacitive keys, either they dont light up in the dark (not really an issue) or they just dont work at all (cm9/cm7 or cm7 with touchwiz)

if anyone could offer any suggestiongs/fixes or point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.

Thanks.

EDIT - Fish and chips rom works ok and so does the stock/modified stock rom, but there are features in CM like reboot to recovery or take screenshot, plus a few other little niggles that are missing from these two roms and i would love to be able to use CM builds.

Edited by Bob Mann, 15 August 2012 - 10:31 AM.

chris231

chris231

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Barefoot waterskiing.
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent(SF2) + Blade
not sure about this, however did you flash the correct version, because the vivacity I think has a special kernel to make them work.

If you flashed the SF2 version then I think this might be want happens.

someone else may have more knowledge than me on this one

If my post helps you out please click the green up arrow.
Thanks

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
I've noticed mine only seem to work when on autobrightness.

Bob Mann

Bob Mann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
well this is embarrassing, i flashed exactly the same files again (still on my sdcard) and they started working... i just tried flashing them again (for the 5th time) and they seem to work, cm7 is much better than cm9 as i could not get the market or terminal to open.. never mind

and yeah i double checked the versions just in case, kernel for CM7 and entire zip for CM9 both were for the vivacity...

Edited by Bob Mann, 15 August 2012 - 05:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users