I want to sell the chinese ZTE phones to britain,anybody wants to do some business with me ?

Guest zhanke

Guest zhanke

The ZTE and Huawei phones sold in china are much cheaper. And these phones are early on sell than britain.

For example:

The zte grand X in china is about 110£。the Huawei Ascend P1 is about 210£。

the zte grand Era quad-core will on sell in september. the Huawei Ascend D1 is on sell in china about 249£。

I am a chinese, and I know the chinese smartphones market well. But I don't know about the british smartphone market. So I hope someone in britain can cooperate with me !! Maybe we can sell the cheaper phones to England or USA !

If you are interesting, Send email to [email protected]

Guest trueno2k
The ZTE and Huawei phones sold in china are much cheaper. And these phones are early on sell than britain.

For example:

The zte grand X in china is about 110£。the Huawei Ascend P1 is about 210£。

the zte grand Era quad-core will on sell in september. the Huawei Ascend D1 is on sell in china about 249£。

I am a chinese, and I know the chinese smartphones market well. But I don't know about the british smartphone market. So I hope someone in britain can cooperate with me !! Maybe we can sell the cheaper phones to England or USA !

If you are interesting, Send email to [email protected]

How active are the android development over in China?... Are there many Jelly Bean ROMs being developed for these chinese model smartphones?... I see that the Chinese version of the ZTE Grand X is alot cheaper than the one we have here in UK!... Check this site here --> http://www.etotalk.com/zte-grand-x-v970-3g-wcdma-android40-dual-core-10ghz-dual-sim-43qhd-notification-led_p3164.html... Although it's not a Tegra 2 smartphone it is still a Dual model & it even has 1GB of RAM which our UK version DOESN'T!... >.<

How much more will you charge to send over one of these smartphones?... Doesn't these chinese e-tailers post free of charge?... It says on most of these chinese e-tailers that shipping is free of charge?... Is that just mainly for the Chinese market?...

Much appreciate all the response & information you have on chinese smartphones!... :P

Guest tillaz

How active are the android development over in China?... Are there many Jelly Bean ROMs being developed for these chinese model smartphones?... I see that the Chinese version of the ZTE Grand X is alot cheaper than the one we have here in UK!... Check this site here --> http://www.etotalk.c...-led_p3164.html... Although it's not a Tegra 2 smartphone it is still a Dual model & it even has 1GB of RAM which our UK version DOESN'T!... >.<

How much more will you charge to send over one of these smartphones?... Doesn't these chinese e-tailers post free of charge?... It says on most of these chinese e-tailers that shipping is free of charge?... Is that just mainly for the Chinese market?...

Much appreciate all the response & information you have on chinese smartphones!... tongue.png

the only problem with importing the earlier released Chinese models is the fact that most of them are TD-SDCMA

just make sure your get the WCDMA versions

i would wait a little since the the Chinese market is the first to be using nvidia's kia-platform, so there will be lots of sub £199.99 tegra 3 phones on sale...

i'm not sure about those MTK chip-set the chinese phones use... they look sluggish.

i still cant believe the era is priced at 1.999 Yuan (£199.99) but nvidia said 30 tegra 3 smartphones will ship this year using the affordable kia -platform

so there will be a few worth looking at, most will be china only though, apart from the likes of ZTE and HUAWEI

Guest trueno2k

The more I wait the closer I get to my contract renewal date... lol... If i must wait, then better wait for my contract renewal and haggle for best deal on a SGS3 in a few months... Failing that, I'll be off to T-Mobile for there 26£ a month contract with a free SGS3 ;)

Guest zhanke

How active are the android development over in China?... Are there many Jelly Bean ROMs being developed for these chinese model smartphones?... I see that the Chinese version of the ZTE Grand X is alot cheaper than the one we have here in UK!... Check this site here --> http://www.etotalk.c...-led_p3164.html... Although it's not a Tegra 2 smartphone it is still a Dual model & it even has 1GB of RAM which our UK version DOESN'T!... >.<

Much appreciate all the response & information you have on chinese smartphones!... :P

I can tell you that the android smartphones are sold well in china.But you know that the software is a weakness in china. There is no smartphone running a official Jelly Bean ROMs but the CM10 right now ! And I think there will be official Jelly Bean ROMs later running on the devices like ZTE U970 and V970........

my price maybe a little cheaper than the etotalk , maybe US$ 190+shipping cost ,I mean maybe, you know that the shipping cost is a big part of the price ! I am sure the price will down if you book a large number of these phones in a time.

Most of these chinese e-tailers post the phone free of charge only in china . And most of these chinese e-tailers don‘t post oversea,because they don't speak English :D

Guest tillaz

The more I wait the closer I get to my contract renewal date... lol... If i must wait, then better wait for my contract renewal and haggle for best deal on a SGS3 in a few months... Failing that, I'll be off to T-Mobile for there 26£ a month contract with a free SGS3 wink.png

ahh, contracts are a total rip off, 26 x 24 = £624, plus your keeping that phone for the next 2 year...

best thing i done was get rid of the contract, and move to pay as you go, i now have the freedom to sell my phone and upgrade any day of the week

or change network.

you could get yourself a tegra 3 phone with a 720p display from £199.99 to £250, that's pretty much got the same spec as the S3

(your just paying for the name with Samsung)

suppose if you don't have ready money for a phone a contract is the only option.

Guest trueno2k

ahh, contracts are a total rip off, 26 x 24 = £624, plus your keeping that phone for the next 2 year...

best thing i done was get rid of the contract, and move to pay as you go, i now have the freedom to sell my phone and upgrade any day of the week

or change network.

you could get yourself a tegra 3 phone with a 720p display from £199.99 to £250, that's pretty much got the same spec as the S3

(your just paying for the name with Samsung)

suppose if you don't have ready money for a phone a contract is the only option.

whoops, post coming soon

EDIT:

Okay, in most cases when a new phone comes out and a phone retailer does a great contract deal on any newly released phone, it's more than likely that it will be cheaper than buying it sim-free and using a PAYG sim with it ( even on GiffGaff 10£ a month deal )... When I saw the 26£/month contract deal that some businesses were advertising, the SGS3 was still 490£ to buy and couple with GiffGaff 10£/month topups, it worked out more expensive... So, hopefully contract prices would have fallen, and I can haggle for a even better deal...

Add to this, it would surprise me if you can find a 4.8" 720p quad core exynos smartphone for less than 300£

Edited by trueno2k

Guest zhanke

the only problem with importing the earlier released Chinese models is the fact that most of them are TD-SDCMA

just make sure your get the WCDMA versions

i would wait a little since the the Chinese market is the first to be using nvidia's kia-platform, so there will be lots of sub £199.99 tegra 3 phones on sale...

i'm not sure about those MTK chip-set the chinese phones use... they look sluggish.

i still cant believe the era is priced at 1.999 Yuan (£199.99) but nvidia said 30 tegra 3 smartphones will ship this year using the affordable kia -platform

so there will be a few worth looking at, most will be china only though, apart from the likes of ZTE and HUAWEI

I am sure there will be five chinese smartphones running on a quad-core cpu are on sold in the next 2 months, their price are all about 200£。they are xiaomi 2 ,Meizu MX,ZTE U985(Era), Huawei ascend D1 quad ,and the k-touch(http://www.k-touch.cn/product/detail?prod_id=21).

Guest tillaz

I am sure there will be five chinese smartphones running on a quad-core cpu are on sold in the next 2 months, their price are all about 200£。they are xiaomi 2 ,Meizu MX,ZTE U985(Era), Huawei ascend D1 quad ,and the k-touch(http://www.k-touch.c...tail?prod_id=21).

xiaomi 2 looks interesting, 1,999 Yuan (£199.99)

http://www.engadget....ne-2-quad-core/

they say it will ship with jelly bean and that is an MIUI phone,

i would still opt for tegra 3, than any qualcomm chip-set...

tegra 3 have all the advanced versions of games and a superior 12 core GPU

Guest zhanke

xiaomi 2 looks interesting, 1,999 Yuan (£199.99)

http://www.engadget....ne-2-quad-core/

they say it will ship with jelly bean and that is an MIUI phone,

i would still opt for tegra 3, than any qualcomm chip-set...

tegra 3 have all the advanced versions of games and a superior 12 core GPU

xiaomi 2 is a great and cheap smartphone.But there is a big problem that the phones are not enough for the chinese market ,It's hard to get one!!

Guest trueno2k

I can tell you that the android smartphones are sold well in china.But you know that the software is a weakness in china. There is no smartphone running a official Jelly Bean ROMs but the CM10 right now ! And I think there will be official Jelly Bean ROMs later running on the devices like ZTE U970 and V970........

my price maybe a little cheaper than the etotalk , maybe US$ 190+shipping cost ,I mean maybe, you know that the shipping cost is a big part of the price ! I am sure the price will down if you book a large number of these phones in a time.

Most of these chinese e-tailers post the phone free of charge only in china . And most of these chinese e-tailers don‘t post oversea,because they don't speak English :D

Well if P&P is not included or is expensive, I see no point in buying one, seeing as you said it would be cheaper to ship multiple amount of the same device, even it still works out cheaper than the UK version!... I also remember how much of an hassle the cost to get it shipped back to manufacturer if it goes faulty!

Guest tillaz

whoops, post coming soon

EDIT:

Okay, in most cases when a new phone comes out and a phone retailer does a great contract deal on any newly released phone, it's more than likely that it will be cheaper than buying it sim-free and using a PAYG sim with it ( even on GiffGaff 10£ a month deal )... When I saw the 26£/month contract deal that some businesses were advertising, the SGS3 was still 490£ to buy and couple with GiffGaff 10£/month topups, it worked out more expensive... So, hopefully contract prices would have fallen, and I can haggle for a even better deal...

Add to this, it would surprise me if you can find a 4.8" 720p quad core exynos smartphone for less than 300£

last i heard they where asking for £100 cash with the contract, for the S3

the zte era has a 4.5inch 720p display and is quad core tegra 3 (4+1 battery saving core) (12 core GPU)

Chinese version is £199.99, WCDMA version will be no more than £250

the differences between the two is small, apart from there price points :)

Guest zhanke

Well if P&P is not included or is expensive, I see no point in buying one, seeing as you said it would be cheaper to ship multiple amount of the same device, even it still works out cheaper than the UK version!... I also remember how much of an hassle the cost to get it shipped back to manufacturer if it goes faulty!

well, actually you are right ! I just want to cooperate with some small e-tailers(Maybe one person ,or two,or a team) in UK, So that I can get a large number of orders. And the price will sure be down. It's so hard to deal with the order by a single person for one phone. And if something goes wrong with the phone,we(I and the e-tailers in UK) can solve the problem together. and how to solve the problem that's the question we should work out.

Guest trueno2k

well, actually you are right ! I just want to cooperate with some small e-tailers(Maybe one person ,or two,or a team) in UK, So that I can get a large number of orders. And the price will sure be down. It's so hard to deal with the order by a single person for one phone. And if something goes wrong with the phone,we(I and the e-tailers in UK) can solve the problem together. and how to solve the problem that's the question we should work out.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think all that can be explained in the distance trading regulations... For me it's just the hassle to having to package to faulty product myself and paying for the shipping back to e-tailer/manufacturer, and taking the time to send it off to them!...

Guest zhanke

Correct me if I am wrong but I think all that can be explained in the distance trading regulations... For me it's just the hassle to having to package to faulty product myself and paying for the shipping back to e-tailer/manufacturer, and taking the time to send it off to them!...

Maybe you just need to ship back to e-tailers. And this situation will also happen on samsung, HTC ,Moto....... The only difference is that maybe there will be more chances compared zte with samsung,And I think you have to take these chances ! Because it's cheap.

Guest trueno2k
Maybe you just need to ship back to e-tailers. And this situation will also happen on samsung, HTC ,Moto....... The only difference is that maybe there will be more chances compared zte with samsung,And I think you have to take these chances ! Because it's cheap.
Well, in my own experiences with import goods, I've always had to cough up my own cash to send something for repair or refund...

On a different note, I just received my OMC back from a warranty repair, and the experience with them has been fairly good and hassle free... If it wasn't for some initial misunderstandings, I would've given them an excellent rating for service and quick warranty service...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest zhanke

Well, in my own experiences with import goods, I've always had to cough up my own cash to send something for repair or refund...

On a different note, I just received my OMC back from a warranty repair, and the experience with them has been fairly good and hassle free... If it wasn't for some initial misunderstandings, I would've given them an excellent rating for service and quick warranty service...

Because the ZTE wants to give you UK a good impression.They want to give you a cheap but good quality mind. The ZTE'service is better in UK than China. They want to let the whole europe know that they are good,But we chinese buy ZTE's phones much more than you europe. Just looking at our population! :D

Guest Davidoff59

So why do Zte give you the good specs and give us crap specs on the same phone? They have the worst marketing strategy I have ever heard of, announcing loads of phones and then releasing no news and the next thing you know, its on a shop shelf when you walk in.

Do you have any news on this beast

Xiaomi MI-2 specifications

4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 342 PPI resolution

1.7 GHz Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with Adreno 320 Graphics

Android 4.1 (MIUI ROM)

10.2 mm thick and weights 145g.

8MP camera with LED flash, with f/2.0 large aperture and 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, 720p recording at 90 fps

2MP front-facing camera

2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Micro SD

3G HSPA 42 Mbps , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz) with Wi-Fi Streaming, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, MHL (HDMI)

2000 mAh removable battery & optional 3000mAh upgrade

Guest zhanke

So why do Zte give you the good specs and give us crap specs on the same phone? They have the worst marketing strategy I have ever heard of, announcing loads of phones and then releasing no news and the next thing you know, its on a shop shelf when you walk in.

Do you have any news on this beast

Xiaomi MI-2 specifications

4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 342 PPI resolution

1.7 GHz Quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with Adreno 320 Graphics

Android 4.1 (MIUI ROM)

10.2 mm thick and weights 145g.

8MP camera with LED flash, with f/2.0 large aperture and 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, 720p recording at 90 fps

2MP front-facing camera

2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Micro SD

3G HSPA 42 Mbps , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz) with Wi-Fi Streaming, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, MHL (HDMI)

2000 mAh removable battery & optional 3000mAh upgrade

No more news about the xiaomi 2. There will be some engineering(beta) xiaomi 2 smartphone on sell in the middle of september.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQwMDcyNjg0.html