One X case review roundup

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Looking for a case for your One X? Well I have a few here to talk about (and more on the way) so here's my thoughts on them! :)

Boxwave AluArmor Jacket (Metallic Silver) - $34.95 - buy

This is one tough cookie! Available in silver and black, the AluArmor case is made with aircraft grade anodized aluminium, making it light but strong. The case is lined with soft foam to protect the device while in the case. The case has cutouts at all the appropriate ports, in addition to some 'cooling vents' at the top.

A belt clip is included and if you want some serious protection for your device (note that the screen is surrounded and set back), this is a good choice.

onexalu1.jpgonexalu2.jpg

Boxwave Resolute OA3 Case (white) - $22.95 - buy

Like the above case, this one feels like it should be pretty bombproof!

Available in black, red, yellow and white, the case has 3 layers of protection (hence OA3!). Fitting the case is interesting - first you put your phone inside a silicon sleeve. Next you clip over a strong plastic shell which holds the device tight and secure. This shell has the third layer of protection, a grippy rubber back.

While the case isn't necessarily pretty, it is seriously tough - if I wanted some excellent protection while out and about this is probably what i'd use.

onexresolute1.jpgonexresolute2.jpg

Boxwave Unicolor Case (Black) - $16.95 - buy

The Unicolor case, available in white and black, has a good looking transparent back panel and rubberised edges to protect your device. It's a step of protection up from a TPU case or similar with it's rubber edges, but it doesn't add too much bulk to the device.

onexunicolor1.jpgonexunicolor2.jpg