Pls Help Fastest as u can. . .

Guest Miile

Oke i need to get new mobile in 2 days so i need ur help with chosing

Xperia U

Xperia mini pro

HTC DESIRE C

Pls answer fast curently i like xperia u most but need help of pro :) thx in advance

P.S can anyone give pros and cons for phones i am sry guys but whn i get it i am stuck 2 years with it so plss help me chose right ^^

Edited by Miile

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I'd go for the Xperia U.

It has the best PPI and packs a dual core 1ghz processor compared to that of the Desire C's 600mhz single and the Mini Pro's 1ghz single. It's also a newer phone and will have an ICS date around September (apparently).

I'm not an expert though, just compare the devices specs and then see what one is better for you. The Xperia U should get a decent development community sooner or later so you'll be able to mess around rooting and custom roms.

Good luck.

Guest psionandy

Well, the lack of an SD card slot would rule out the xperiaU from my list..., its a show stopper as far as i'm concerned.. so from that list i'd probably end up with the Xperia mini pro (although i'd dislike the smaller screen)...

well guys alredy got xperia u i and i wasnt wrong the phone is awsome yea mini pro is beter choice cause of sd card but my sister got it and its not so good as i tought xperia u beats it in every aspect except memory card but well u cant

have it all :)))