New version of the room with rotation.
Can someone re upload this 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, the link above is broken.
Jump to content
This is my first post...
Just this weekend I rooted my ZTE V9 (first ones with resistive screen) and installed this rom (My first install of ROM's since my HTC Touchcruise ).
I've installed also gapps included in the blade thread.
All seems ok with the ROM except the bluetooth that is not working (i think this already has been solved in the blade thread).
I do not know if this is new from this ROM, however, would like to point out:
- wifi theathering - had to install wifi theathering from market - there is no option in the settings for wifi.
- multiple users - although this is a tablet, there is no option in settings that include this... this is a petty...I was really anxious to try this out as the tablet is shared by me and my wife
- DPI - on the 2.2 official ROM, the screen dpi is different - here we have a lot less "space" and icons and text are really big in several apps...
- Responsiveness of the screen - in the 2.1 and 2.2 the screen seems much pore responsive than on this ROM which sometimes leads me to touch the screen several times before I am able to "touch" a button or specific area.
- overall performance - I must confess I was expecting a major increase in performance as 2.2 seems to me very slow (specially when writing or when keyboard was being loaded). The performance is a little better but the keyboard still takes a while to open when required...this is a bit frustrating for me...
But overall, this is a great ROM... specially for someone who cames from 2.2
Cheers to all involved in this development!
im prefer 4.1 ver dude..4.2 weiird i think..
Hummm.. I've got to try this.
At the moment, and as I was desperate for my AndroidAP hotspot I went back to Cyanogenmod stable...
Does ROM 4.1 has AndroidAP Hotspot available in the settings?!
has anyone tried android 4.2 version that cen_y uploaded? is it working without problems?
Hi @cen_y could you please compile an updated CM10 version of your ROM
maybe u should use pbp rom,see first the post
Sorry to interrupt. I'm a newbie.. http://www.modaco.co...DIR#/smile.png. will anyone please re upload the 4.1 rom with fixed rotation, since it's been invalid or deleted, please.
Thank you very much for the kindness of you. http://www.modaco.co..._DIR#/smile.png
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users