Need a little info (not rom help)

Guest feckineejit

Guest feckineejit

Hello everyone, i need a little info, i gave my phone to Vodafone to send away for repair last week due to the microphone issue, and got a call from huawei today saying they couldn't repair as it had "liquid something" damage on the motherboard, i complained to them but they just said they will be sending it back to Vodafone as i sent it to them, i said i would be contacting trading standards to complain, (but honestly i wouldn't know where to start to complain), i know they said it had something to do with liquid, but my phone has never been any where near water or anything, i only sent it back as the low mic was getting on my nerves. Anyone know what i can do. away to work now so will read your replies when i get back. Thanks for any info.

Guest Al_1604

Wait and see what Vodaphone say - your 'contract' is with them and nothing to do with Huawei (they are Vodaphone's supplier, not yours).

Under European Consumer law Vodaphone are probably required to prove (not just say) that you caused the damage (I say probably because it may depend on the age of the item).

This link is a very brief outline of your MINIMUM rights as a consumer within Europe: http://ec.europa.eu/publications/booklets/move/64/en.pdf Individual mamber states may give additional rights to you, the consumer, but NEVER less.

Edited by Al_1604