Backing Up Apps When Installing New ROM

Guest RussellS

Guest RussellS

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you have suggestions on what ti use to back up all my apps and data etc when installing a new rom. I know you can use 'Titanium Backup' but I wanted to know if anyone else had any other better suggestions.

I seem to remember someone in the Infussion thread (it may have been Tillaz) saying that they used something that was a one click operation to back up all the apps & data and then the same to restore them. Unfortunately, as the Infussion thread is now 102 pages long I can't seem to find the post anymore.

Anyway, any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you have suggestions on what ti use to back up all my apps and data etc when installing a new rom. I know you can use 'Titanium Backup' but I wanted to know if anyone else had any other better suggestions.

I seem to remember someone in the Infussion thread (it may have been Tillaz) saying that they used something that was a one click operation to back up all the apps & data and then the same to restore them. Unfortunately, as the Infussion thread is now 102 pages long I can't seem to find the post anymore.

Anyway, any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks

Personally i use ultimate backup. Dies everything i need i one app

Guest cutcutcut

That software above looks interesting, might look at that.

Before the OTA ICS upgrade here, there was another update that added a Huwaei backup app called "All Backup" I use that before the ICS update. Seems to have worked ok. I had a couple issues, mainly due to the fact that after the ICS update it changed the path to my sd card. That was remedied by chaning the default storage option in the settings.

It does installa small app but I don't know if it will work on any android.

Thinking about it knows what Huawei phone you have connected and knows about updates so maybe

it won't work on other phones but you could try it and let us know.

The standard Huawei 'All BackUp' does me fine (there is an original Huawei apps thread you can download from if you don't have it already) and then I use Titanium to restore the system files

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest RussellS

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. In the end I used Ultimate Backup which certainly made installing Infusion B04 a lot simpler than before as I used to just reinstall all my apps from the Play store each time.