HTC One XL and Samsung Galaxy S III confirmed for EE

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

THe HTC One XL and Samsung Galaxy S III are among the first devices to be confirmed for the new 4G network from EE.

Featured on the EE homepage, the two devices ensure that the best selling flagship devices are featured on the network, with the Galaxy S III potentially getting the spec bump to 2GB RAM from across the pond and the One XL featuring the battery-sipping Snapdragon S4 processor rather than the battery-sapping Tegra 3.

Also shown on the page are the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE, Nokia Lumia 820 and the Nokia Lumia 920 LTE. More devices are expected to be revealed over the coming weeks.

Edit: I now have the spec sheets for the EE devices, the Galaxy S III will be available in white, blue and grey (exclusive) with 16GB storage (+microSD of course) and Jelly Bean, the One XL will be a 32GB version launching with ICS.

eedevices.png

Click here to view the item

Does this mean HTC are releasing the One XL with an EU build or will it be the same as the Asian one? If it gets a UK build I'd be tempted to swap if I go to EE come upgrade time

Edited by EddyOS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.