[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

every thing worked fine for me, I think you didnt formatted /system /sd-ext /data /cache delvik cach

i did,always do when flashing a new rom ... older paranoid android was on before this but did a full wipe anyway ... (except sd-ext i dont use it)

i`ll flash it again later,have another rom to try ... i`m a rom freak :D

Guest Fatsodonkey

Could you please make the dpi settings have higher values than 240, if you can?

It would be great! :)

Thank you and Konsta also everyone else who contributes! :)

Could you please make the dpi settings have higher values than 240, if you can?

It would be great! :)

Thank you and Konsta also everyone else who contributes! :)

It will then went out of screen on making it higher, make your system fonts bigger if you are having difficulty in reading

Guest tyrol_gangster

wanted to try this rom instead of the Konstat's one and so far looks very good, just 2 strange things I was hoping somebody could explain, please. first, S2E (the one included in system) seems to be working but all the individual sections turned on (apps, dalvik etc) still say 'reboot required' no matter how many times i do that. second, i am not able to reboot into recovery (CWM 5.0.something it was)! the phone is stuck at the first boot logo. this has NEVER happened to me with any other rom. any thoughts??

second, i am not able to reboot into recovery (CWM 5.0.something it was)! the phone is stuck at the first boot logo. this has NEVER happened to me with any other rom. any thoughts??

the reboot crash happened to me too,had to pull battery then power on holding down the VOL- button to get into recovery ... never used S2E sorry !

Guest Martin Gyorev

Hello. I have a problem. After the install i've tryed to install my other apps that i'm useing, but many of them i cann't. The play store says:" That this app isn't compatible whit your rom".

Thanks

I don't like the new notification toggles. Is there anyway I can do to return to the Default CM10 ones? Nice 2.5 build by the way ;)

Edited by excel0

I don't like the new notification toggles. Is there anyway I can do to return to the Default CM10 ones? Nice 2.5 build by the way ;)

+1 specially i miss pause/previous/next toggles :(

Guest KindredPhantom

Nice Rom, just got a question. Is it possible to have a different style for messages? I have come to this Rom from MokeeOS v1.10 and I prefer that style of message to the default Android one. Here is a picture I found to show what I mean.

CDj6t.png

Latest version is briliant. Transparent status bar is perfect! Also to have Day & Month is good thing.

Zeelog, are you considering to add Paranoid Wallpapers like HTC Desire have it? Thanks

I got some missing apps after reboot my phone. I'm not sure what is the problem.

My installation step

1) Flash TPT to 160mb sys

2) Flash rom

3) Flash gapps

4) install S2E from android market

5)Reboot

6) Restore apps from titanium backup

7) Work fine, after reboot, apps missing

Anyone can help?

By the way, what other keyboard you guys recommended?

Guest judas1977

Why don't you people use link2sd. It works on any rom i tested (cm7, cm10, etc.). The good thing is that you can move apps/data/dalvik separately. That means, that you can leave important apps (custom launcher, music player) in phone memory... Batch moving is also possible (everything, apps, dalvik, data).

possible, flashable mod: http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/extras/CM-Toggles-update.zip - ,but beware, you will lose colour scheme functionality for toggles (introduced in 2.5.2) so you might want to try the latest release first, perhaps you change your mind :)

Latest version is briliant. Transparent status bar is perfect! Also to have Day & Month is good thing.

Zeelog, are you considering to add Paranoid Wallpapers like HTC Desire have it? Thanks

in recent releases i decided to remove PA WallPapers to trim down ROM by a good ~4MB, if you wish you can install separately: http://goo.im/devs/zeelog/extras/ParanoidWallpapers.apk

new pa blade release 2.5.2 now up...

Changelog:

Added PA Colors Preset in PA Settings

Added Ability to change Status Bar Color per APP

Added Color Scheme for Toggles

Update SuperSU

Great work! Runs pretty smooth.

But still got 2 issues. Lockscreen doesn't work at all for me (tried different unlock schemes etc but it doesn't show up) and the homescreen button has no function. Hardware button as well as software button. Just me or a general bug?