[ROM] ParanoidAndroid 2.81 CM10 4.1.2 [Updated 31.3.2013]

Guest zeelog

Guest Fat Cookies

For some reason the status bar only appears on the lock screen and seems to hide every time I unlock the phone. It randomly happened, the bar was working perfectly before.

Guest zeelog
For some reason the status bar only appears on the lock screen and seems to hide every time I unlock the phone. It randomly happened, the bar was working perfectly before.
try this: unlock, long press power button and select expanded desktop..

Guest Fat Cookies

try this: unlock, long press power button and select expanded desktop..

I feel like a complete idiot, I pressed expanded desktop just to see what options it would give me - I failed to link the disappearing status bar to switching it on :P

Guest HarryPirate

check earlier posts as i think i had the same problem. if you downloaded it via the phone,let it go into recovery(via the goo app),and look for a directory called goo manager.and flash from there.don`t forget the Gapps)and wipe cache in advanced(make a back up if it go`s wrong) .and restart phone so far,(this way has safed my text messages e.mails etc and i use titanium back up just in case but for some reason,news and weather has to be put back on the via t.back up ). thanks go`s to Snap it for helping me with this.hope this helps.

That I know... Thanks anyway.

Guest zeelog
Zeelog my friend, am I allowed to port your new Update to Skate?

You know, I would compile it but my computer is fuc'&ed up -_-

hey mate, yes sure by all means! go ahead ;)

Guest NxtStep

One of the best ROMs I've ever tried! Very smooth with a bunch of great settings, I'm about to move to it.

I miss only two little things: screen rotation toggle from the notification toggles and the option to switch sound/vibrate on lockscreen shortcut.

Apart from those I love this ROM, thanks zeelog! :)

Guest utternoob

Zeelog my friend, am I allowed to port your new Update to Skate?

You know, I would compile it but my computer is fuc'&ed up -_-

I love you sir. Thanks a lot!! I could never get it to work :'(

Guest zeelog

One of the best ROMs I've ever tried! Very smooth with a bunch of great settings, I'm about to move to it.

I miss only two little things: screen rotation toggle from the notification toggles and the option to switch sound/vibrate on lockscreen shortcut.

Apart from those I love this ROM, thanks zeelog!

if i'm not mistaking,screen rotation toggle is there by default (at least it's appearing on mine)

Very nice rom!

Is it possible to have "3G only, 2G only, 2G/3G auto" switch like CM10 has?

...eventually..maybe :)

in the meantime........new version up (2.18)..pls check OP..

Guest Snap.IT

if i'm not mistaking,screen rotation toggle is there by default (at least it's appearing on mine)

...eventually..maybe

Released on thread with changelog at the same time as you released it on Goo and with changelog too.

This is the biggest improvement since day one, this way i can decide if i want to upgrade or wait. Good going. :)

Guest NxtStep

...eventually..maybe

I think I don't have it... :(

post-995587-0-52487300-1349817348_thumb.

Edited by NxtStep

Guest zheiwren

i want to enable my 3g settings how am i supposed to do that?

ur ROM was perfect, fast and cool

but theres a bit prob that i encouter.

i was using a third party app for camera, i use camera 360 after i install it and take some pictures i just notice that the auto focus was not working.

and some of my games are also not working.

hope u can fix it soon.

can u also give me third party application for HD playerand Also a video recorder?

THANKS and MORE POWER!

MORE UPDATES TO COME :D

Edited by zheiwren

Guest Snap.IT

i want to enable my 3g settings how am i supposed to do that?

ur ROM was perfect, fast and cool

but theres a bit prob that i encouter.

i was using a third party app for camera, i use camera 360 after i install it and take some pictures i just notice that the auto focus was not working.

and some of my games are also not working.

hope u can fix it soon.

can u also give me third party application for HD playerand Also a video recorder?

THANKS and MORE POWER!

MORE UPDATES TO COME

So ... it's not working is your report?

Yeah, he'll solve that some games are not working... since everyone knows how to solve that some games are not working...

I'm sorry for singling you out to make fun of but seriously, if you were a car mechanic and someone said to you that the backseat was like so at some time what would you do to fix that?

You have to give him at least the names of the games and a logcat, he's not a bloody magician.

For other users who find the need to "Force 3G", here is a method I found somewhere on the internet.

From your dialer, dial: *#*#4636#*#*

Something with the title 'testing' will appear. Go into phone information, and there you will find the options:

"GSM only"

"WCDMA only"

"WCDMA prefered"

and so on..

This is not the simplest way, but atleast it gets it done. Loving this ROM now :D

I would like to congratulate you as to have a more stable ROM than Konstat's. :D I noticed that his ROM became unstable when overclocked (to max stable settings of my blade 710mhz) but on yours it's very stable. I'll be switching to your ROM on the next major/significant update or as soon I get sick of my ROM's instabilities. Keep up the good work! ;)