[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Hi, I have a problem.

I start again the installation from 2.1 Stock. I want to install the CM7.2V2, that can be installed only with CWM or TWRP.

To install TWRP I need CM7.2 or CM9, becouse GooManager works only with these rom.

So my only choice is to install CWM ... i took the .zip from CM9 Thread, but when I try to install the recovery on my phone (I used first time adb-windows.exe and the second time install_recovery script) i could see only a fast "prompt process" and nothing else.

Obviously the process isn't done in the right way ...

I tried in fastboot mode ... but the script don't see the phone ... instead the Malez Script and ADTool work well without problems.

Now i'm stuck with the Malez 6.2, I need for a solution, please.

Hi, I have a problem.

I start again the installation from 2.1 Stock. I want to install the CM7.2V2, that can be installed only with CWM or TWRP.

To install TWRP I need CM7.2 or CM9, becouse GooManager works only with these rom.

So my only choice is to install CWM ... i took the .zip from CM9 Thread, but when I try to install the recovery on my phone (I used first time adb-windows.exe and the second time install_recovery script) i could see only a fast "prompt process" and nothing else.

Obviously the process isn't done in the right way ...

I tried in fastboot mode ... but the script don't see the phone ... instead the Malez Script and ADTool work well without problems.

Now i'm stuck with the Malez 6.2, I need for a solution, please.

Solved, the problem was the driver pack.

The rigth drivers, to me, ... http://loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.php?url=mf/?deaga2n2d0pn68v , good for root, malez recovery, CWM recovery, all other things.

The rom in good enough, the battery drain is little heavy, but good.

Internal Equalizer is ok.

Stock browser is very smooth.

Good with overclock ... above 1Ghz with custom (suggested) svs.

I feel a better softkeys feedback with a 20 value instead of 18, but probably it's a little different phone by phone (and hand by hand).

I changed the launcher with Adw Ex, i don't like golauncher, i think it's heavy and i don't like the graphic.

Good rom for now, I'm sure ICS and JB have a better look, but CM9 isn't good enough like CM7.2 .

Hi! First of all thanks for the great rom:) It's beatiful except for one little problem: ringtone doesn't work. When I receive a call, sms, email, the ringtone doesn't work and if I try to select a ringone, I can't because I receive an error:"process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly". I try to reboot some times, I try to reflash the rom v2 but nothing:( For flashing the rom I used TWRP and I've got a liquid A1

Edited by gatto_

Guest bosunsky

hey guys I am a new Android. user and I just got my acer liquid A1 user, but little did I know that my phone has an old Android version because when I want to install apps it won't so I started searching for solution and found this article

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-archived-roms-hacks/56732-how-root-recovery-rom-without-touching-computer.html

and did all the process so when I wanted to go into the recovery mode as described, my phone will hang and won't. even show the default one nor show the one I was about to install.

so guys I really need ur help on this pls help help help, that's why I've come to this site

Guest Thmz159

^Try reflashing it with the tool on the acer site.

I'm looking for a new ROM. Preferably CM7.2. Is the CM7.2 V2 of Ainilla better or the Lupo ROM (download link somewhere in this thread)?

I'd like good battery drain.

Edited by Thmz159

Guest bosunsky

help!

I did all of this, using twrp recovery v2.2.1.5, wipe data, dalvik, system, cache, ext, and flash the zip, but afta rebooting notin happens am just seeing black screen after displaying the hiding droids. But i noticed that when i want to reboot, the twrp recovery will write at the top that no os is installed.

Guys what am i missing pls :-)

Guest Master_T

Quick question, is it possible tu use MTP instead of mass storage on Anillia v2 rom? I'm probably in the minority, but I find it more convenient than mass storage.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bosunsky

pls I flashed twrp install the rom boot and after doing all the a2sd stuffs I tried to reboot but no more booting, it just stuck on the blank screen I did this 3 times without any change pls help with this prob

Edited by bosunsky

Guest Narehru

Ainillia said in another thread that he stopped development on liquid if I recall correctly...

Yes,it's true. He/She passed to antoher smartphone unfortunaley

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alboz83

After a long time with cm9 and miui, i flashed cm7.2 v2 again and i can say that it's super fast rom and many many mb of ram free. But the battery drain is terrible, in about 9 hours, it's gone down from 100% to 2%. Too much!!

Guest Master_T

After a long time with cm9 and miui, i flashed cm7.2 v2 again and i can say that it's super fast rom and many many mb of ram free. But the battery drain is terrible, in about 9 hours, it's gone down from 100% to 2%. Too much!!

You have some kind of problem (maybe an app that drains a lot?). I'm getting 1.9%/h with mobile data off, 2.4%/h with data on. Install BetterBatteryStats and check what is causing the phone do drain/not sleep.

Guest alboz83

You have some kind of problem (maybe an app that drains a lot?). I'm getting 1.9%/h with mobile data off, 2.4%/h with data on. Install BetterBatteryStats and check what is causing the phone do drain/not sleep.

Yes i tried. I have activated "custom", close apps, and for about 1 hour i see that in kernel wakelock wifi-interface is 78% (but with wifi off, although deep sleep works, battery drain is high also), wlan_rx_wake is 6%. In partial wakelock i see that ActivityManager-Launch is 0,7%, AlarmManager 0,1%, FacebookService 0,1%, etc..

I think it's all normal, but my liquid works for about 10h, not anymore.