• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

bosunsky

bosunsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Acer luquid A1
pls I flashed twrp install the rom boot and after doing all the a2sd stuffs I tried to reboot but no more booting, it just stuck on the blank screen I did this 3 times without any change pls help with this prob

Edited by bosunsky, 04 January 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ
try to boot to recovery by pressing "volume -" and camera and power buttons together then wipe all and flash the rom again

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

egguibs

egguibs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
is there any news of the new version of this rom ? isn't was supposed to be the v3 in 2012 ? thx ^^

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Ainillia said in another thread that he stopped development on liquid if I recall correctly...

Narehru

Narehru

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Ainillia said in another thread that he stopped development on liquid if I recall correctly...

Yes,it's true. He/She passed to antoher smartphone unfortunaley

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
After a long time with cm9 and miui, i flashed cm7.2 v2 again and i can say that it's super fast rom and many many mb of ram free. But the battery drain is terrible, in about 9 hours, it's gone down from 100% to 2%. Too much!!

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

After a long time with cm9 and miui, i flashed cm7.2 v2 again and i can say that it's super fast rom and many many mb of ram free. But the battery drain is terrible, in about 9 hours, it's gone down from 100% to 2%. Too much!!

You have some kind of problem (maybe an app that drains a lot?). I'm getting 1.9%/h with mobile data off, 2.4%/h with data on. Install BetterBatteryStats and check what is causing the phone do drain/not sleep.

ShurikGreek

ShurikGreek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Delete

Edited by ShurikGreek, 22 January 2013 - 01:58 PM.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

You have some kind of problem (maybe an app that drains a lot?). I'm getting 1.9%/h with mobile data off, 2.4%/h with data on. Install BetterBatteryStats and check what is causing the phone do drain/not sleep.

Yes i tried. I have activated "custom", close apps, and for about 1 hour i see that in kernel wakelock wifi-interface is 78% (but with wifi off, although deep sleep works, battery drain is high also), wlan_rx_wake is 6%. In partial wakelock i see that ActivityManager-Launch is 0,7%, AlarmManager 0,1%, FacebookService 0,1%, etc..
I think it's all normal, but my liquid works for about 10h, not anymore.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
Guys i have a problem, i restore cm7.2 and now i can't install gmail, facebook, adobe reader etc.. from play store. My device is incompatible. Why????

haeewee

haeewee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Acer Gallant duo (E350)

Guys i have a problem, i restore cm7.2 and now i can't install gmail, facebook, adobe reader etc.. from play store. My device is incompatible. Why????

download and instrall "gapps" unfortunatly dont know exact link, but these links are found in several posts or perhaps also possible with goomanager as far as i remember
success

Sany Linux

Sany Linux

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E

Link: https://www.dropbox....0828-signed.zip

Also if you use facebook from your android phone check this app:
https://play.google....WJvb2suY29tIl0.

Edited by Sany Linux, 28 January 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Daimao94

Daimao94

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
Hi,

Thanks for this super fast ROM, I think it's the fastest I ever flashed ! And 154MB of RAM free... Oh I was wrong, I've only got 70Mb free... Not bad but LN 1.9.2 sometimes does better.
I have a problem : Bluetooth doesn't work. Have you ever got this problem ? How can I solve it ?

(sorry for my bad English, I'm french :blush: )

Edited by Daimao94, 09 February 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Device : Acer Liquid A1 (rooted)
ROM : CM7.2 Remix V2
microSD : Swap : 256Mb / EXT : 128Mb / FAT32 : rest
Recovery : TWRP

I'm so sorry for my bad English : i'm French.

msadek122

msadek122

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Samsung Galaxy S III
  • Devices:liquid e ferrari
  • Twitter:@midohockey
please I need Help i have V2 Rom and my wifi is stuck on obtaining ip address. and making no connection

zorginho

zorginho

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
sometimes happens me too, maybe after whe battery is completely down and the phone when starts asks for the time.

a dirty solution is to delete all the saved wifi from the settings, then retry to connect.

natostanco

natostanco

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid
  • Twitter:@ntstnc
Does anybody know what happened to V3? :)

Edit: oh just read a page before, maybe he can share the sources so that we can have a final version?

Edited by natostanco, 21 February 2013 - 08:45 AM.

nikogh

nikogh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

please I need Help i have V2 Rom and my wifi is stuck on obtaining ip address. and making no connection

I hat issues with channel 13 wifi. I had to activate the channel 13 by changing the wifi settings / advanced settings / domain to "14 channels". Channel 13 wifi was working then. Certainly this setting is not permanent. After reboot you have to change it again. :(

Does anybody know what happened to V3? :)...
...maybe [anilla] can share the sources so that we can have a final version?

Hopefulla Master_T and diljeet will put the latest fixes for ainillia together. It would be perfect if they are able to put it V3, and a usual Update by goomanager become possible?

zm3

zm3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid

Anyone had this problem: i set my phone to use only 2G to save battery, but every time i reboot my phone this option is disable

tks for any help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users