Help!! Phone REALLY won't start!

Guest alexcurtis

Guest alexcurtis

Hi, I've flashed stock ICS and had no problems, however this morning I found it wasn't charging and got stuck in boot when I booted it. I managed to coax up Clockwork mod and do a factory reset, that did the trick but I wasn't happy with the rom so changed to INFUSION ICS. This installed and booted, however froze, battery was 45%. From now on I've had ever decreasing success. 1. Clockwork would show the writing over half way down the screen, like out of alignment, and bootloader wouldn't get the device recognisable for re root. Now nothing will do anything, or even a light for charging, and Ive tried a tested working battery from another working G300. Help PLEASE. Thanks in advance

Guest alexcurtis

No I can't anymore. If I plug it into the computer. When I plug It in the computer, the computer makes a noise, even after the battery's been out for minutes. No sign of charging by way of light.

No I can't anymore. If I plug it into the computer. When I plug It in the computer, the computer makes a noise, even after the battery's been out for minutes. No sign of charging by way of light.

Doesn't sound good :(

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will come to your rescue!

BTW - Do you think your battery is dead? If so, you might want to get a universal battery charger that will charge the battery independently.

Edited by Russ_uk