THIS MOD IS EXPERIMENTAL AND IS IN PRE-ALPHA STAGE.
FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY!!!!
- Download the package from the link given below
- Extract it somewhere on your sd-card
- You will need app like ES file explorer or root explorer and mount the system with rw permissions
- Copy the bootmenu folder to the /system folder(Have to copy manually.Dnt know why it doesnt work with flashable zip.Will fix soon!!!)
- Copy the files from the bin folder to /system/bin folder
- Download attached userinit.sh.txt file and rename it to userinit.sh and copy into /data/local/ folder
- And you are ready to rock and roll!!!Just reboot to boot into bootmenu(If everything goes right)
- Screen will be inverted.Use vol + and - key to scroll through and use power button to select
- For now,Dual booting is not working.Working hard to get it working.
- To boot into recovery,Go to recovery option and select stock recovery
- To boot into system go to boot and select normal boot.
- For now,it just boots and some features like boot into recovery,normal boot.enable usb storage works.
- Everything else like dual booting overclocking etc.Working hard to get it working.
Edited by android@sam, 15 September 2012 - 12:13 PM.