Bricked My Huawei Ascend G300 U8815 PLEASE HELP ME :(

Guest wyras007

Guest wyras007

I bricked my phone and i don't know what can i do to make them boot :( Then i turn on my phone just shows huawei logo and then restarts automatically... power- and power+ mods not working, just works power- and power+ then i press together. Tried many udate.app versions bot no luck, always fails. Also fails with middle packade and downgrade upgrade package :( also there is why my phone fials to update via update.app:

filename = /mmc1/dload/update.app

new partition same as old.

call RCV_MODULE_END_EVENT failed,module = OEMSBL_VER_LIST

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail.

OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2

call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail.

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail.

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail.

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail.

CMD=0xf,moduleaddr = 0xf0000000, len_tmp=0x2524

dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

Can someone sugges me how to repair my phone? :(

Guest PandaThing

I think it would be helpful if you could list a few things:

The Software version you are currently using.

The ROMs that you have tried.

Exactly what you were trying to do (if anything) when you bricked your phone.

Whether or not you are rooted, and whether or not you have clockwork mod installed.

Also, when you try to boot in bootloader (power and vol down) and recovery (power and vol up), make sure that you remove your battery for at least 15 seconds before you try this.

Anyway, this info should allow the more apt members of this forum to better help you :)

Edited by PandaThing

Guest wyras007

i don't remeber but i tried many roms from here to update but fails. i am on gb 2.3.6 not sure am i using b888 , b882 or b892. but the one of theese 3.... yes i have cwm installed. before i bricked my phone i installled gb (nulled my imei and then installed via cwm). works ok but then i tried to restore imei nothing works and can't use sim card... but next day i rebooted my phone and imei was restored and works grt... then i try to go to bootloade or to recovery nothing happens :( just my phone restarts and restarts :(

Guest MickJack

I used chinese B926 when had same problem with the huawei boot logo loop...

Same here (Also the VF NZ ROM) when my IMEI restore boot-looped the phone

so what did you do then ??

Guest hypnose95

Happened the same to me, I took my phone to Vodafone on Monday and they have fixed it. They say they have "updated" the firmware, but if I look at the IMEI it changed.

So they had to flash the phone with a new IMEI. I installed the official version 4.0.3 after having the custom rom 4.0.4 which is really unstable...by doing this I had to use the middle downgrade.

I just got my phone back today, I am a bit sceptical about downgrade and changing IMEI. If you still have a warranty just take it to Vodafone they are really quick to fix.

Before doing this I spent 4 nights trying to fix the phone and NO ONE in here could understand what happened, the only thing that was working was the bootloader and not properly as no update.app worked they ALL failed,

Official, custom, Vodafone, Chinese version...tried all of them. So one advice do like me :-)

Happened the same to me, I took my phone to Vodafone on Monday and they have fixed it. They say they have "updated" the firmware, but if I look at the IMEI it changed.

So they had to flash the phone with a new IMEI. I installed the official version 4.0.3 after having the custom rom 4.0.4 which is really unstable...by doing this I had to use the middle downgrade.

I just got my phone back today, I am a bit sceptical about downgrade and changing IMEI. If you still have a warranty just take it to Vodafone they are really quick to fix.

Before doing this I spent 4 nights trying to fix the phone and NO ONE in here could understand what happened, the only thing that was working was the bootloader and not properly as no update.app worked they ALL failed,

Official, custom, Vodafone, Chinese version...tried all of them. So one advice do like me :-)

May i ask what country you are in

Guest droiddruid

I am not so sure he means his phone came back with ICS installed or that its build number would be 940...

Putting two and two together and coming up with six perhaps?

Edited by droiddruid