[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B940 U8815 OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Anyone else having issues with turning wifi on - I have rebooted etc but still get the screen not progressing from 'Turning WiFi On'? (Went CWM flash way)

Edited by nsmacd1

Anyone else having issues with turning wifi on - I have rebooted etc but still get the screen not progressing from 'Turning WiFi On'?

Im having same issue WIFI doesnt work :(

CWM

I had a toggle app installed (to replace the lost Vodafone ones) - Did you? - Just trying to troubleshoot.

Also I didn't do a full wipe before the flash which could affect it

Edited by nsmacd1

Did you do full update, or CWM? - I did CWM

PS - Thank God for Nandroid backups!

Hmm did you have to use the setup wizard when you flashed the cwm zip,mine is just loading apps straight off...

Hmm did you have to use the setup wizard when you flashed the cwm zip,mine is just loading apps straight off...

Same here (No Wizard) - About half my apps were there and I had to re-install about 50 which were lost, but I didn't do a full wipe before the flash

I am currently restoring B936 through CWM and will try the update again but with full wipe, to see if the WiFi issue is still there

Edited by nsmacd1

I had a toggle app installed (to replace the lost Vodafone ones) - Did you? - Just trying to troubleshoot.

Also I didn't do a full wipe before the flash which could affect it

CWM zip and wifi is working here,i didnt wipe anyway btw ..just flashed it over infusion,if that helps.

here is the boot.img for b936: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/570a7433b3/

Edited by mack_

Well so far so good, im using chrome to type this and hasn't crashed yet.... I will give it a good hammering ina bit

No bugs to report, and finally the stock email app lets me sign into hotmail, i hated the app on play store

im just going to restore my previous backup (B934) and flash over it

I'm going back to B936 at the moment and may try to re-flash with the full wipe to see if it changes the WiFi

Edit - From what I've seen there is no noticeable difference between B940 and B936, so I'll probably just stay on the original ROM unless anyone points out any major improvements with this ROM

Edited by nsmacd1

Well so far so good, im using chrome to type this and hasn't crashed yet.... I will give it a good hammering ina bit

No bugs to report, and finally the stock email app lets me sign into hotmail, i hated the app on play store

Has anyone known any other "official" releases with chrome on

Has anyone known any other "official" releases with chrome on

i dont think so..spooky

im going to go through the build.prop and see if anythings changed significantly...two secs

cant really see any thing that grabs my attention in there,maybe if Daz/Tillaz have a chance to look at it....

Edited by mack_