[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Root fixed

Installing apk framework bug fixed.

And this rom is ready to go

Fully based on B944

Runs much better...

Also supercharged used data file from stock plus.

And had to edit the updater script, then something went wrong and the .zip wouldn't install so I re edited it and it now installs, games are much fast.

Nfs most wanted was played runs smooth @ 1.19Ghz and over

No UI errors and glitches while playing.

This might just be it

When do you think you will upload the rom?

Guest krishang3
What kernel did you use?

When do you think you will upload the rom?

I used pauls asked permission, didn't want any conflicts.

I'll most likely upload it tomorrow, it runs better, and battery seems great aswell.

xD so happy that I'm getting Black ops Two tomorrow lol, after

Uploading rom and updating the thread imma go play cod lol, if anyone has psn I'm happy to add xD

This is totally off topic..

Guest Berkay1343

Can someone teach me how to install this please my phone is rooted but im on stock ics B936 and my baseband is 2030 . how would i install this i have no clue lol im new to these stuff

Guest krishang3
Can someone teach me how to install this please my phone is rooted but im on stock ics B936 and my baseband is 2030 . how would i install this i have no clue lol im new to these stuff

OK do you have cwm installed if you don't then look in the g300 stickies topic, if yo do then download this rom... and transfer it to your device.

Then power off phone and remove the battery for 10 seconds, then re apply the battery and hold volume up and power button simultaneously until a menu pops up, I recommend doing a backup before you continue then go back and select clear data/factory reset once that's done then select choose .zip from SD card and select the file you had transferred earlier, then hit yes let it install and when its done hit back button and select reboot phone.

The rest is easy you just set up your phone like normal

Guest Berkay1343

so i have clockwork now but when i download the Winrar file do i unpack it or do i place the win rar file straight to sd card and if i do put the winrar only file when i go choose.zip from sd do i find the winrar file then click it with the home button ? or if its unrar then what file do i find

Guest TangerineTractor

Was just about to post the root issue, but you've beaten me to it.

It's good, but no significant performance improvement from teh last one or from Stock+ IMHO. If CM9 hadn;t just rolled onto the scene, it would be a keeper, but the game has changed now. Good work though!

Was just about to post the root issue, but you've beaten me to it.

It's good, but no significant performance improvement from teh last one or from Stock+ IMHO. If CM9 hadn;t just rolled onto the scene, it would be a keeper, but the game has changed now. Good work though!

how u getting on with cm9.i hear there are few issues,im on infuzion and love it so need

to knw if its worth the change

Guest TangerineTractor

I'm not having any issues, but there's no fm radio, and iPlayer doesn't work. it's no faster than stock+, so is a tough call really. if your happy on a 944 base with the new kernel, there's not really any benefit in switching. imho

install v2 rom, very nice but i have a strange noise in the ringtones during an incoming call

where can i find v1 of this rom?

other roms don't have this problem, but this one it's the best

please fix thi bug

Edited by Loki86

Guest krishang3
Not critical, but... :)

It still says 'VERSION ONE' while updating under CWM

I forgot to update the script, I'm going through exams and I have minimum time, yeah it doesn't make any difference though but it might confuse people..

Guest TangerineTractor

Just reblasted this, with the superuser zip, and is working well. didn't like the font, too thin for my ageing eyes, but aside from that it's spot on. and faster than stock+ or cm9.

Just reblasted this, with the superuser zip, and is working well. didn't like the font, too thin for my ageing eyes, but aside from that it's spot on. and faster than stock+ or cm9.

how does this compare with stock+