RapiDroid Alpha 3
Half a year after I bought a Defy+, I made my first ROM. As I used to did with the Omnia 2 ROMs, I made this one for myself also, but I share with the community, because I'm such a nice guy. If you want, you can give me advices or ideas.
The base of this ROM is the official DFP-231 rooted Gingerbread ROM. I removed some stuff and added apps and features what I missed from the official one. The ROM is a smooth and relatively fast ROM with additional features.
I don't want to change the World with this ROM and it's not a competitor of the big ones (CM, MS2G, etc.) either. It's mainly created for speed and battery saving.
EN, DE, GR, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, PL
- The ROM is ~90% "DeBlurred". Some apps stayed, like BlurEmail, Youtube, etc.
- Google Quick Search Bar
- All types of "social" stuff (Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo...)
- Swype (so you can install a newer version)
- Notification Toggle
- Blur Music is removed and instead separate Blur apps added to music and FM Radio
- V6 SuperCharge Update 9 RC9
- 720p video and panorama
- Deep Sleep support
- USB modem support
- JPEG compression is 100% (for better pics)
- Keyboard backlight fix (Brightness can be set here: system/etc/init.d/08backlight)
- MMCFix (SDcard handling issues)
- All WiFi channels are enabled
- callrecording support (you can use any callrecording app)
- Moto Home swicthed to Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Launcher
- ClockworkMod Custom Recovery (2ndInit Recovery)
- 10 fingers multitouch support
- Reboot option added to power menu
- Di.fm app
- Newest (19.09.2012) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, Youtube and SuperUser apps
The ROM is deodexed, so themes are supported!
USE 7-ZIP TO UNPACK! WINRAR DOESN'T WORK!
Alpha 3 Update (21.09.2012)
- Contacts crash fixed
- Bravia Engine - Demonstration video
- Internet Speed Tweak
- Battery Life Tweak
- Defrag Database Tweak
- ClearLog Tweak
- No Normalized Sleep Tweak
- Overclock modules added, but its not working yet
- Hungarian language added to Usb.apk, because that was missed
Install at your own risk. The creator of the ROM and the owners of this forum are not responsible for any possible problem related to this ROM.
Edited by Rapid81, 21 September 2012 - 07:08 PM.