[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest peterck

Please help, I don't know if it's me but when I reboot my phone on this Room B9. it won't recognise my SD card instead says "blank sd card" ... Please any suggestion :unsure:

Guest nobbiekris

Isn't your framework and isnt you systemui LOL. I don't added it atm :P

wow I didn't get tmehat you meant but OK.. why is my user noobiekris... lol my other one ahhah

Guest krishang3
wow I didn't get tmehat you meant but OK.. why is my user noobiekris... lol my other one ahhah
wow I didn't get what* sorry for wrong spelling.

Guest thejaimes111

Whell does this rom have Toogles our power toogles?

I only see the Stock toogles.

It has got stock toggles, I´m preparing a new update (B9.1) for adding usefull things, like Togles.

Regards !!

Guest krishang3

Good rom, but I can't get apps to install from play store properly like I hit install and agree then. It budges and throws me back to the home screen.. I had to try multiple times to get instagram to install.. idk if its me or anyone... but other than that great rom

Guest Zeljkoa

At the start, sorry for my bad English. Second, I have problem with some applications. For example, app B92 (some Serbian news) can't start on this B9 Rom and sound is so quite and poor when ringing. At the and I'm so satisfied with your work. Thank you for your patience... Greeting from Serbia...

Guest bryfly

Good rom, but I can't get apps to install from play store properly like I hit install and agree then. It budges and throws me back to the home screen.. I had to try multiple times to get instagram to install.. idk if its me or anyone... but other than that great rom

No problem here with play store, just tried instagram, installed straight away work fine

Guest colehole

Please help, I don't know if it's me but when I reboot my phone on this Room B9. it won't recognise my SD card instead says "blank sd card" ... Please any suggestion :unsure:

Try putting the card in a card reader and a laptop to see if there is anything on the card. You may have wiped it.