[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest thejaimes111

You can see searching "Ascend G300" on AnTuTu that the two first scores are with my rom, I thinl first is near to 4000. Sorry, haven't got screenshots now, I have to retest :P

You can see searching "Ascend G300" on AnTuTu that the two first scores are with my rom, I thinl first is near to 4000. Sorry, haven't got screenshots now, I have to retest :P

If you do retest, could you show an Antutu test without an overclock, just stock settings. Thanks :D

Guest thejaimes111

If you do retest, could you show an Antutu test without an overclock, just stock settings. Thanks :D

With stock settings:

Ondemand 320-1008mhz

And on smartassv2 300-1229mhz

post-982829-13536991576923_thumb.jpg

post-982829-13536991994085_thumb.jpg

Guest Akathecat

Hi Jaimes have you got a fix for the problem when assigning a contact a music file instead of a ringtone that gets messed up everytime you boot or unmount and remount the sdcard it is really annoying, other than that the rom seems really good I was running Krish's last night and tried yours but that bug really does frustrate me because if you connect and turn on usb on it does the same so I hope you can fix it or include Apollo in your stock build the same as Krish.

Edited by Akathecat

Guest Akathecat

Okay I understand how Krish has done this now I think anyway, with his rom when a usb cable is connected it does not mount the internal memory so once you set a ringtone it stays that way regardless of what you do due to the fact that the source cannot be unmounted very clever that man.

Edited by Akathecat

Guest thejaimes111
Thejaimes 111, yeah I'm the internal storage bug how do I get out to mount my SD card please :(

Your sd card is mounted, the problem is that all the system recognizes internal storage as sd.

I will try to fix it on B7 but not sure :)

@Akathekat I will investigate, but right now I dont know how to fix it

Regards !!

Guest Akathecat

Jamies thanks for the reply it isn't your rom that is the problem it is present in the stock rom and I believe the only way to resolve it would be to ask Krish how he has done the mounting restriction on his Jelly Cream Sandwich dude.

Your rom is brilliant with the only problem being the ringtone which probably plagues most people - I love the camera and the fact that you have left the most relevant apps included (forget my reference to Apollo I thought it was doing something magic but I doubt that now, although the application is sweet and is not available through the market). Keep up the fantastic work your rom rocks.

Guest krishang3
Jamies thanks for the reply it isn't your rom that is the problem it is present in the stock rom and I believe the only way to resolve it would be to ask Krish how he has done the mounting restriction on his Jelly Cream Sandwich dude.

Your rom is brilliant with the only problem being the ringtone which probably plagues most people - I love the camera and the fact that you have left the most relevant apps included (forget my reference to Apollo I thought it was doing something magic but I doubt that now, although the application is sweet and is not available through the market). Keep up the fantastic work your rom rocks.

hello jaimrs. The mount problem occurred when Alberto gave you the lib xbin And Init.do tweaks as I added them the same happened . It went to internal....

Guest thejaimes111

hello jaimrs. The mount problem occurred when Alberto gave you the lib xbin And Init.do tweaks as I added them the same happened . It went to internal....

no, this problem is always on my rom... isn´t new.

PS: You have a message :)

Edited by thejaimes111