Help with my brick ZTE Skate

Guest jakub chutnak

Guest jakub chutnak

Hello everyone.

I´d like to ask you, how can i unbrick my phone. I really don´t know why this happend. I tried to root my phone following some video on youtube. I was doing exactly that, what man doing on video. Later i want to turn on my phone and it is stuck on the boot screen. Am I brick my phone? How can i repair this? It is possible to unbrick my phone?

I have Monte Carlo from Slovak operator Orange.

I download ADB Made easy and tried to repair it. But my device wasn´t find by my computer...How can i do?

Thanks for your attencion. I hope that you will help me.

(Sorry for some mistakes in text)

Visit androidforum.sk. you will find all sort of my guides for monte carlo in Slovak there. Including archive of orange stock roms in tpt format including rooted versions which you can use to bring your phone back to life.

Guest jakub chutnak

eloimuns, i don´t understand what i have to do...What does it mean Flash a one TPT? I search this forum, but nothing found...Ceco thanks, i´m going to search...

// If i want to go in recovery (vol down + middle button + power button) it brings me to black screen with white rectangle with some text like TFT or something like that...

Edited by jakub chutnak