I made a huge mistake! Can somebody please help?!

Guest strugalovic88

Guest strugalovic88

I have backed up my IMEI number and than restored wrong (from ideos x5). Now i can't do nothing with my phone! Can't enter in recovery, can't do force upgrade..... Can sombody please help??? Even, i tried installing recovery with fastboot, but my computer doesn't recognize my device! Is there any solution for fixing this?? Thanks in advance!!!

try putting your mobile on to the pink screen and see if it will pick up the drivers ,dont use any dload at this moment ,then try getting clockwork back on .worth a try.

Guest strugalovic88

try putting your mobile on to the pink screen and see if it will pick up the drivers ,dont use any dload at this moment ,then try getting clockwork back on .worth a try.

Can u please explain me how to do that? i know just for pink screen when force update can't be done... I have tried many things but, still no solution... PLS HELP!

Guest strugalovic88

the pink screen method without the dload folder ,then it should find the drivers and allow you to put clockwork on .

i tried like that.. computer was recognized my device, but when i want to go in bootloader mod, nothing's happening.. please, can u explain me step by step what to do?

Guest strugalovic88

dont go into bootloader mode. just try to get clockworkmod on .

ok, i tried that to.. but how to get CWM with fastboot when windows doesn't recognises the device? it only says "waiting for devices" and nothing happens..

Guest strugalovic88

unplug usb and plug backin that should do it

i have tried what u mentioned in post above, but still nothing happens with fastboot command.. windows installs a device and device manager recognizes it like HUAWEI technologies modem. but with that fastboot command can't start! anything else can help here?? Could u please explain me step-by-step???

Guest strugalovic88

i have tried all common stuff... still nothing.. i said that i can't enter into recovery, can't do anything with dload folders because every time i try that method, unpacking goes well but when it begin to install, there is update failed sign.. just one thing i can do, enter in pink screen mode and PC recognizes my device as "huawei technologies" device with modem instaled and something like db android driver... but it even can't recieve fastboot commands!! Can somebody please help?? Is there any solution?