how to install flash player on jb 4.1.1?

Guest andy/newbie

Guest dragpyre

I have just flashed the jb ROM and I want to stick with it but I use flash alot,can anyone help me with installing it plz?

Install the apk from Adobe's website, then use Firefox Beta.

https://play.google....obe.flashplayer

*** NOTE: FLASH PLAYER IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED FOR NEW DEVICE CONFIGURATIONS. FLASH PLAYER WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED ON ANY ANDROID VERSION BEYOND ANDROID 4.0.x ***

While Flash Player remains on Google Play for installation on Android devices that are certified by the manufacturer, installing Flash Player on an uncertified device may result in unexpected behavior and can potentially destabilize your device. A list of certified devices can be found at http://www.adobe.com...ertifieddevices. Flash Player WILL NOT be supported on any device shipped with or upgraded to an Android version beyond Android 4.0.x

====

Is that clear enough?

Adobe Flash is not supported on any JB system. It might or might not work on some devices for anyone wanting to try. If it doesn't work properly Adobe will not fix it.

Support doesn't mean "IT WON'T WORK", it means, if you run into trouble, we're not fixing the bugs. They haven't put any measures in that prevent you installing it on Jelly Bean, they have just said "We won't help if you choose to use it on 4.1.x.

never read it or even looked at it just done a quick Google search and posted the link,

i have never actually need flash player to be fair... all videos i have tried work from the browser without it, most are on youtube anyway

what do people actaully use it for on there phone, BBC iplayer or something?

why do we even need it.. iphone seems to get around not using it ?

If you download BBC Media Player from the Play Store, you can use iPlayer. They've developed this new app for accessing iPlayer on mobile.

That depends on users habits. There are many live sports events or ondemand tv shows that only work with flash player. I guess iphone users are not getting around it.

Well, Sky Go doesn't need flash, iPlayer no longer needs flash, ITV player doesn't need flash. Everyone is slowly moving away from it.