• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Immortal7

Immortal7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
What are these adverts? How do I get rid of them? Its driving me insane!Attached File  Screenshot_2012-10-07-08-35-37.png   231.89KB   27 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2012-10-07-08-35-37.png   231.89KB   27 downloads

Edited by Immortal7, 07 October 2012 - 07:57 AM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
I had something similar the other day. In my case it was a backup app for angry birds that installed them along with 2 or 3 homepage icons. The only way is to remove whichever app installed them in the first place,

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

Immortal7

Immortal7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
I see... I think it was my avi player app that was doing it so I Got rid off it.

One other thing, how do I remove the google search bar that's on top of every home screen?

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF
Still on GB, but can you not drag it to the bin? Or perhaps in the settings somewhere?

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD
Looks like one of them push add games, try to remember when they started and what you installed at the time to solve it.

@Immortal7,
The search bar on stock launcher I assume, don't think you can, use apex launcher much better and has many features, removing search bar of course being one of them: https://play.google....ture=nav_result

Edited by jikobutsu, 07 October 2012 - 09:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users