I ordered a MK808 last week from geekbuying
. Here are some interesting things I found on the Net:
- Rooting the MK808, see here
- Firmware upgrade, see here
- Same device(?), this time called "Primal GV-20", see here
- Same device(?), this time called "Kimdecent Droid Stick T10", see here and here
- Unpacking the MK808 image, see here
It seems no kernel sources are available yet. I couldn't find any
kernel sources for whatever RK3066 device. Some work has to be done here. I asked geekbuying for the name of the manufacturer, since I couldn't find any info on the whereabouts of the device. If I know the origin of the device a request for the source code can be made.
It tried to get the kernel config from the stock kernel, but that didn't work (yet)
Would be fun to hack this device
Edited by omegamoon, 11 October 2012 - 11:55 AM.