Huawei Y300 revealed, dual core, dual sim Android 4.1

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

At the Futurecom tech show in Rio de Janeiro, Huawei have unveiled the Huawei Y300.

The Huawei Y300 has an internal model number of U8833. Priced at around £136, the Y300 features:

• dual-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
  • 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution (800x480)
  • 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal memory
  • Weight 120 grams
  • 1,730 mAh battery
  • Android 4.1 Jellybean
  • Dual sim

Huawei executives have advised that the Y300 will be available by the end of the year, but not in time for Christmas (what? That leaves like a 7 day window?!? - Paul)

With it's Dual SIM configuration it seems unlikely the device will reach the UK. Let us know what you think in the comments below.

[Via: TechTudo]

gallery_19680_3_93076.jpg

Click here to view the item

Guest Chrisund123

Drop the dual sim, give it 1GB RAM, make sure it's unlockable and sell it as the Orange Ulaanbaatar for £150. They'd sell by the truckload.

This!

Guest jamoiholland

Dunno, I'd quite to run dual SIM (work and personal) and so far most dual SIM devices have lacked on specs compared to single SIM flagships. This isn't flagship standard of course, but closer than previous dual SIM efforts...

Guest Lopalos

I would like the Dual Sim for the same purpose as "jamoilholland" but then if it's not coming to the UK, there will probably be no hope of me updating my T-Mobile Vivacity.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.