62 replies to this topic

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Right now I'm using llama to automatically switch to 2g when the screen goes black and switch back to 3g when the screen turns back on. It's stable since then and I can live with that setup. I'm still eager to try relocking the bootloader though, to get rid of that extra app.

OK - thanks. I'm still doing it manually but will probably also use Llama to automate it when I get a chance to play with it. Am on CM10.1 also.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
Posted in the CM10.1 thread in case it turns out to be relevant...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming from stock B936>CM9 R6>CM10 R5 having rarely random reboot (3 or 4 a week).
Ten days ago with the CM10 R5 installed I try to enable the national and international data roaming feature (for me is not a problem) thinking this could be the cause of the reboot.
I don't know if is a coincidence but from that moment the random reboot stop.
Now i'm on CM10.1 (Ota upgrade from CM10 R5), no problem and, above all, ten days without random reboot.
Try it, if possible, and leave a feedback

Bye

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts
For automating the 2G while sleeping/3G while awake toggle has anybody managed to get Toggle2G working?

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=739530

Somebody mentioned it not working on CM10.0. I've installed it but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Seems to be randomly (?) toggling modes even when asleep/locked...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users