Well, for anyone interested, the test I've being able to make indicates the following:
- Touchscreen kinda works. It has a flicker/refresh perphaps related to some buffer thing since sometimes you can see an old view from a previous activity to appear (like a buffer that hasn't been cleaned from memory). This flicker happens for almost every touch so it makes the screen difficult to work with. Calibration is ok though.
- Wifi is dead, using the good old mooncake ar6000.ko or using blade's ar6000.ko (they are different) and related wifi files doesn't matter, android is unable to load wifi, no wlan0 to be found.
- Camera doesn't work
- Power button doesn't work (don't really get it, the leds react to it if pressed but it doesn't do anything else);
- Copybits fail but I don't know what exactly is failing, all it says is: copyBits failed (Invalid argument), also:
[ 10-27 19:09:45.740 878:0x376 E/copybit ]
copyBits failed (Invalid argument)
[ 10-27 19:09:45.740 878:0x376 E/libagl ]
copybit failed (Unknown error: -22)
- Keypad (end, home, back), vol+, vol-, call and end call buttons are working
- sdcard access, usb mount and battery charging works
- Audio works
- Bluetooth works
- Ril seems to work ok
Edited by GuyOverThere, 28 October 2012 - 12:18 AM.