Keypad and Other tones in one CAB

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

This saves all the hassle of editing the registry yourself...

It'll add all the entries in the registry for all the tones, change the keypad to tone, and then remove the beep (Script : 'p')

And install all the Tones, to either the Phone or the Storage Card, you choose :wink:

*EDIT AGAIN: Now Included both CABs for Fembot and Borg

Fembot Sounds

Borg Sounds

Download, unzip, copy the cab to the phone and run the cab to install as usual.

Guest midnight

err, the beep i meant was the standard keypad tones and keyclick, it automatically removes them thats all so you dont have to touch anything in the registry.

Guest Richie M

Well done m8 - any chance if you could PM me the INF & Postinstall.xml ? :lol: (why haven't we got a pleading look emoticon?) PLEASE :mrgreen:

Guest Richie M
what INF, what Postinstall.xml :wink: thats all i'm prepared to say :lol:

:cry: i just aint got time to type it all (well only the bits i want) :roll: ho hum ;) guess i'll have to then :roll:

Guest midnight

Updated top message, added Borg cab file, if you have the other installed, you'll be able to install over the other without any problems (they use the same installer/uninstaller, so whichever you use it replaces the other) thought it would be better this way as you wouldnt have to uninstall the other every time you wanted a change

Guest PsychoDave

Oh Lordy. Ain't this just the greatest thing since mama got me a nu pidgeon stuffer.

Nice work midnight, now back to them pesky varmints.

*PsychoDave wonders if he might be a bit too psycho tonight :?

Guest TSCRYPTO

Nice one midnight - thanks.

I have had a few probs with some of the fembot wav file registry entries being retained in the registry after a soft reset. The keypad tones and wav's for the popup menus are ok, but it seems that the a power-off/power-on kills the new reg keys for email / sms notification and the SD card based ringtone.

Weird...

Anyway, this little app will do nicely.

Cheers.

:lol:

Guest midnight

errr, shouldnt do, but here is a couple of things that does....

changing profiles changes the default ringtone values (so that the loop fix resets)

and, going into the sound settings resets a few things (including sms, email)

but as for a soft reset, everything should be fine.

Guest meaks

Anyway of making it a bit louder though. When I have my phone on normal profile I can barely hear it. However if I put it on loud profile its too bloody loud! Is there any middle ground type thing?

Cheers

Guest midnight

meaks, errr, go into your profiles and change the normal profile volumes :wink:

hehe, and if you've installed it you should know immediatly what it does (especially as it says 'alert' as soon as its finished installing)

Guest midnight

should be fine, oh, could be your system sound volume

programs>settings>profiles>menu>edit

and checkout system sound and notification settings are loud enough to hear

Guest midnight

oh, and if you do change profiles you'll probably have to install again, as it resets some of the registry settings.

i could have changed the volumes automatically, but some people dont want them really loud for some reason :wink: