[WP8][G300][speculation] First video of WP8 beta on Huawei Ascend G300?

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Guest kepke90

I can't be 100% sure that WP8 is s***, because I haven't tried it, so big thanks to these guys, for giving us possibility to choose :D and later if you ever get new android phone, this can be good dev phone for wp8...

Guest little_mojo

looks intresting, but i had wp7 on my htc hd2 and it was a knightmare to get the live services working i cant go through all that again, its amazing what this phone is capable of for the price

Guest MrPuddington

I can't be 100% sure that WP8 is s***, because I haven't tried it

I have tried it, and it is not bad. On a tablet it is actually pretty good, except for the fact that the Metro UI and the Desktop UI are sitting side by side (or rather one or the other) next to each other with little interaction or integration. So you can run traditional programs (if they are compiled for ARM), but it is not much fun. The Metro UI is very nice to use, slightly reminding me of WebOS plus tiles. Let's see how the app situation develops.

Because if you ask me, Microsoft is going after Apple, not after Android. Power users who want to customise their phone will not like WP8.

Guest Johnnyd1979

I tried W8 today on a Nokia today and I liked it. Try it before you bash it.

Even so I'll stick with android even on my next phone, proly a Nexus 4.

But full W8 will look great on my future Asus UX31A touch or some Hybrid like the Asus Vivotab 810 I decide to buy next month.

Edited by Johnnyd1979