utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Yeah. New AIO tool has the option to add it in. Uses Wi-Fi to boost mobile signal when it's poor

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

grizzlyflea

grizzlyflea

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Delete

Edited by grizzlyflea, 16 January 2013 - 07:19 PM.

ColdEmbrace

ColdEmbrace

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

Ta!
Glad I asked will make sure I won't do that then as wanting to root for the micro SD card

Wish I'd asked I got no root access now, bye bye all my paid root apps from my san fran

Orange San Francisco TFT - GiffGaff - CM7

Posted Image

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Complete novice to this but the slightest thing seems to make a difference to screwing everything up! Did you have any luck reverting back to pre update with the AIO tool??

ColdEmbrace

ColdEmbrace

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco

Complete novice to this but the slightest thing seems to make a difference to screwing everything up! Did you have any luck reverting back to pre update with the AIO tool??

Not as yet, was kinda hoping my experience with the San Francisco would have helped but that seems easy in comparison.

Orange San Francisco TFT - GiffGaff - CM7

Posted Image

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Tried to get my phone swapped due to a dead pixel guy told me it has been discontinued in EE shop so unlikely to get any more delivered but will keep me on a list just incase

smthers

smthers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Real shame that they discontinued this phone. My SD has replaced my iPhone 4,which is currently on eBay. My only real concern is the durability of the power button - that aside this is an amazingly slick device for the money.

jasonXXx

jasonXXx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:orange san diego
  • Twitter:@ebayhomepc
Yes the power button is my only concern when I had a evo 3d I edited the key layout and added WAKE_DROPPED to the focus button and was happy using that but it dose not work in deep sleep on osd as the camera button only works when screen is on which sucks as every time I need to take a picture I need to unlock first. We really need to find a alternative to the power button as there are quit a lot of people having problems.

Also known as ngagephone @ xda developers
Device: Orange san diego

Recovery: STOCK
Rom: STOCK

b4da55

b4da55

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
Milton Keynes.uk osd
99 gbp
10 top up

mivecboy

mivecboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
EE shop in Worthing, West Sussex. Bought one for the wife yesterday, liked it so went back and bought another for myself today. The guy said they had loads left.

alexquant

alexquant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Check out the EE store on Fargate, Sheffield - there is a large banner in the window promoting the OSD at £99 + topup and another phone which I can't recall.

:-)

Cowgers123

Cowgers123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Devices:Orange San diego
ace 2?
yep have the in most EE stores ( liverpool,manchester st helens!!)

Cowgers123

Cowgers123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
ive been wondering, if it has really been discontiuned and EE dont sell it instore, how will they repair or replace products which develope probs?
eg, i buy one, keep it for 11 months but power button breakes, how will they repair this or replace if it is dicontiuned????????

AndySnapper

AndySnapper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
I was late in on this thread and trying to obtain an Orange San Diego in the January half price offer :-(

Several Orange and EE shops told me it was now an "End Of Life" designation and stock was limited to what stock you could find remaining in the stores. I live in the Bristol area and there appears to be not a single unit available here.

Calling around, I did manage to locate one at a smaller branch in a rural town in deepest Somerset (last one in sealed box apparently). They are transferring it to my local store as I want to use my Phone Fund in part payment.

There is no guarantee that this is going to work (still not received any confirmation despite asking) so I may not get hold of one yet and as we are at the end of the month (and offer) this is the last chance saloon I reckon.

Will let you know if I make it :(

Andy

Edited by AndySnapper, 30 January 2013 - 12:03 PM.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

I was late in on this thread and trying to obtain an Orange San Diego in the January half price offer :-(

Several Orange and EE shops told me it was now an "End Of Life" designation and stock was limited to what stock you could find remaining in the stores. I live in the Bristol area and there appears to be not a single unit available here.

Calling around, I did manage to locate one at a smaller branch in a rural town in deepest Somerset (last one in sealed box apparently). They are transferring it to my local store as I want to use my Phone Fund in part payment.

There is no guarantee that this is going to work (still not received any confirmation despite asking) so I may not get hold of one yet and as we are at the end of the month (and offer) this is the last chance saloon I reckon.

Will let you know if I make it :(

Andy

Don't forget to demand your headphones too...

Well you never know ;)

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

Cowgers123

Cowgers123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
Hasn't the headphone deal ran out ?
Their not that good anuway

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Hasn't the headphone deal ran out ?
Their not that good anuway

yea it has a tried to get it, ended at Christmas apparently. No harm in trying to hustle them though

Cowgers123

Cowgers123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
Ahaha. Although if u purchase through the Internet it was extended until the 31st of jan !!

smthers

smthers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Back from the dead?

Coming Soon on PAYG:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users