[COMPILATION][LIST] ROMs/KERNELs/RECOVERYs/MODs/TUTORIALs/THEMEs/ORIGINAL FIRMWARE [UPDATED 26/07/13]

Guest arranhs

Guest bryfly

After some advice guys, going to sell my g300 on ebay, which ROM should I put on first, a repack of stock ics ROM? if so which one? or just leave it as it is with meijaICS - Thejaimes 111-final on it ?...........

Guest arranhs

Update 01/06/13

- Added ϟTesla ROM by kyan to ICS rom list and poll (Gave the rom a quick test, very nice :) )

- Added the extremely useful guide on how to officially unlock the bootloader

- Added how to change splash1 screen to google logo

Guest kyan31
After some advice guys, going to sell my g300 on ebay, which ROM should I put on first, a repack of stock ics ROM? if so which one? or just leave it as it is with meijaICS - Thejaimes 111-final on it ?...........

Stock+ as it is very noob friendly, yet it offers a lot to the end user :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest arranhs

Whats the best ROM for browsing web? No gaming.

Well i'm pretty sure this is not really the response you wanted but honestly i recommend trying them out for yourself and seeing which you like best. A nice smooth rom however is slimbean or cm9/10.1

Guest arranhs

Whats the best ROM for browsing web? No gaming.

I know this is probably not the response you wanted but i honestly suggest that you try and few out and decide for yourself. However if your looking for a generally smooth rom, slimbean and CM9/10.1 are pretty good