Micro7 2013-01-30

Guest killer99

Guest d_borghi

i'm going to install it.

what i must do to try this rom? i install it after a full wipe and then i reinstall all my apps by titanium?

or there is a way more fast?

Guest killer99

i'm going to install it.

what i must do to try this rom? i install it after a full wipe and then i reinstall all my apps by titanium?

or there is a way more fast?

I always use titanium backup because it is the stablest one

but there are more backup apps like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rerware.android.MyBackupRoot&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5yZXJ3YXJlLmFuZHJvaWQuTXlCYWNrdXBSb290Il0.

Guest dkkerry

Hi, so I have no idea why your latest update isnt installing on my phone, its just saying error bad, something, in the recovery, okay, it aint saying like literally something but its bringing an error

Guest killer99

Hi, so I have no idea why your latest update isnt installing on my phone, its just saying error bad, something, in the recovery, okay, it aint saying like literally something but its bringing an error

ok, wich gen does you have and wich recovery manager does you have (and version)

did you first install the tpt ?

And does anybody alse have this problem ?

Guest snakewhisper

Sorry about the noob question, it's about the TPT, the normal power, vol+, menu combination leave me at the green droid without starting the TPT, usually with the other TPT's that i used for Konstat roms that are on Amphoras site, there is only a image.bin at the Image folder and everything goes smooth. Do i need to use another method to use this TPT?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Guest dkkerry

ok, wich gen does you have and wich recovery manager does you have (and version)

did you first install the tpt ?

And does anybody alse have this problem ?

Hey Killer, so i figured out that the recovery that came with the recommended tpt didn't install the rom, don't know its 5 point something, but when i installed the version 6 recovery it worked like a charm, but since no one else has complained then it must be something I did wrong or I'm just special. Thanks for the updated link, and awesome work on the Rom, Love it. :D

Guest killer99

Sorry about the noob question, it's about the TPT, the normal power, vol+, menu combination leave me at the green droid without starting the TPT, usually with the other TPT's that i used for Konstat roms that are on Amphoras site, there is only a image.bin at the Image folder and everything goes smooth. Do i need to use another method to use this TPT?

Thank you in advance for your answer

wich blade does you have, sold with wich gen ?

Guest snakewhisper

Thanks for the fast reply. I have a European blade sold with gen1 updated to gen2 by an operator update. I used Blade checker app to check and it says I need to use an image.bin Tpt.

Guest killer99

Thanks for the fast reply. I have a European blade sold with gen1 updated to gen2 by an operator update. I used Blade checker app to check and it says I need to use an image.bin Tpt.

mmmh, ok

i will upload one for gen2 devices

Guest killer99

Downloading the TPT :D

By the way, i don't know if you noticed but the care package file got blocked by mediafire.

Again ???

It's the second time mediafire blocked it -.-

Guest keyboardshortcut

Hi killer99,

Just a simple comment. Can you change the post topic from Micro7 2012-11-16 to Micro7 2013-01-30?

It will be a great help to our readers. :D

Cheers! ^_^