• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ionel2009

ionel2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G 300
Hello people , i come in front of you to get some help .
A few days ago i got a new memory card for my Huawei G300 , its a kingstone 16 gb class 4 , but i can't play music or video from the sd card , i copy the files from computer , the phone show the files but when i try to play i get a mesage that he can't play them . Can anyway help me to seawhy the phone makes this ?
Thx a lot.

holtend

holtend

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
It could be a problem with the type of files you are trying to play.

Try installing mxplayer from the play store and see if that will playback successfully.

Failing that, i would format your sd card and try again

sashko69

sashko69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Or the memory card itself is bad, try it in some other device. I'm using Sandisk 16 GB class 4 and it works like a charm, so the capacity or speed should not be an issue.

Edited by sashko69, 20 November 2012 - 02:34 PM.

ionel2009

ionel2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G 300
After some uses , i think i detected the problem . When the phone write any files on sd everything its ok , if i put files using data cable , some files can't be used , played or isn't prezent where i put them . The second thing on the micro sd , the phone (i think) create a folder named "Lost directory" . I don't understand how the hell phone use the sd write/read ok ,and my pc don't :)

Kelthar

Kelthar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 Ascend
LOST.DIR is normal. It's created automatically every time you try and delete it, I think. Any files that get corrupted for any reason go in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users