- Ok 1st we need to get back to B895 gb uk voda, this can be done in 2 ways imei to 0 hack following this guide http://www.modaco.co...t-5irom-folder/ or the safer route is too install B936 uk voda and use the official downgrade kit from here http://www.huaweidev...&softid=NDY4ODE= make sure you install the middle package 1st.
- Ok we are now on B895 uk voda gb 1st thing we need todo is turn on usb debugging in the dev options and turn on 3rd party installs also, download http://huaweig300.co...00-root-windows turn off fast boot and power off your phone and remove the battery for 10 seconds hold vol- and power on for 15 seconds to enter bootloader mode connect usb cable some driver may install so be patient then run the gingerbread root once installed remove battery and v+ and power on for 10 seconds to get into the boot menu then just click power button to reboot the phone once loaded check you have supersu in the apps if so your rooted.
- Download the 5irom from http://tinyurl.com/g...romV18.104.22.168.apk and install ToolBox5iromV22.214.171.124.apk to your phone and open it click on restart in 5irom app and grant superuser permissions and wait for reboot, next down load the modded imei back with all the voda gb data intact from here UPDATED LINK http://www.filedropp...boriginalbackup rename to 5irom and place at the root of your sdcard and internal drive, now reboot the phone again to register the 5irom folder open the 5irom app and click restore back x2 sometime 1 click is’nt enough then reboot phone will reboot multiple time installing the voda apps and setting itself up check all voda apps are there nearly finished, next follow this guide to change the imei to yours and then make another backup that way you have a imei backup with your imei + the voda data so OTA is fully working http://www.modaco.co...t-5irom-folder/ when upgrading OTA the imei is not checked only the data in the backup J
- This is my 1st guide so I hope it’s readable ^^
- All linked guides credits to there original writers basically I just made the imei file usable so we can all use it enjoy.
Edited by Aradalienz, 25 November 2012 - 01:21 PM.