Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Eruscool

Bluetooth that works :-) still no go with my in car system

my bluetooth works perfectly...even on the pre bakes. i have my phone synced to my jawbone era and to my car system in my lincoln mkt. no issues at all.

Guest PaulOBrien
I would love to get the correct SMS time stamp - e.g. the time the message was sent instead of received.

Volume boost that works, and remove the volume nag box with headphones plugged in, please god!

Yes, thats a great idea. And disabling the noise cancellation on talking over hedset/car audio without a microphone...

Noted!

P

Guest Eruscool

Mine is just the Bluetooth, no nav unit. It works in my wife's car but she has a nav unit.

have you confirmed that other phones work with your car?

i stream all my music through it with no problem,my car even asks to download the phone book and that works too.

Yeah older android version work. My GNex even worked before the update so it's certainly software.

My phone is diverting audio but nothing else so it doesn't all for the phone book and the car can't make or answer calls. The audio works no problem, it doesn't have the facility to play media like my wife's nav unit. I need a way of making it have the media option in the Bluetooth settings. Or using the older Bluetooth config add Google have messed something up

Guest Formel-LMS

Noted!

P

Whoa, that means, you have a solution for this problem? Can you tell me more about this. I've to use my N4 often plugged into my car audio and no one can really understand, what I wanna say.

Would it be possible to request T9 dialer in the pre-bake? Your ROMS are really nice, but for some reason I just really like the T9 dialer, so I go back and forth between your ROM and CM10.1. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Guest StuMcBill

Paul, would there be anyway you could add an option for the "double swipe" to open the "notification settings" instead of the 2 finger pull down?

I think an early build that Android police had, had this functionality!

I think it would be easier than using the 2 finger pull down as you need to adjust your hand placement to do it?

Cheers

Stewart

Or you could subscribe for £10 and use the kitchen ;-)
I've been thinking about it - believe me! This was the first ROM I flashed after I got my Nexus 4 - didn't even have it 10 minutes before I flashed a new ROM on it :) Edited by dorqus

I've been thinking about it - believe me! This was the first ROM I flashed after I got my Nexus 4 - didn't even have it 10 minutes before I flashed a new ROM on it :)

In which case the best £10 you'll ever spend, especially of you have a tablet too

In which case the best £10 you'll ever spend, especially of you have a tablet too

Nope, no tablet, just the Nexus 4. Can't really know what I'd do w/a tablet, I have a MacBook as my primary computer, that's close enough to a tablet (it rarely leaves the house unless I'm travelling for business or something)

Nope, no tablet, just the Nexus 4. Can't really know what I'd do w/a tablet, I have a MacBook as my primary computer, that's close enough to a tablet (it rarely leaves the house unless I'm travelling for business or something)

Quick browsing and games. Reading and movies out of the house or maybe just because... :D

Edited by jmagee

Guest PaulOBrien

I paid for a premium membership and cannot use the kitchen, it says for premium only. What am I missing?

You've accidentally signed up for 2 accounts I think - the transaction ID you sent me applied to the 'Martin Applewhaite' account! :)

P