Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest andygeog

Hey P, I hope SF is treating you well.

A few posts over on the Wallet thread, there is no issue adding a UK card but people seem to be having trouble making purchases.

Have you tried it in the UK since the last mod? Are we being thick.

Oh, in SF I can recommend Lefty O'Doul's bar. The pianist takes requests and looks like David Seaman.

Been having trouble with the "NFC active when screen is off" option.

Ive baked it in the last four flashes. It worked the first flash, but hasnt since. and from time to time ill have to uncheck the NFC option and recheck for it to work period.

Any ideas?

Guest paulihunter

Will it fix the issue I described some posts earlier? (vibration on notifications like gmail, talk and so on). Because I'm still on Jr5. I couldn't find a way on Jr6 to solve this on my own.

Edited by paulihunter

Been having trouble with the "NFC active when screen is off" option.

Ive baked it in the last four flashes. It worked the first flash, but hasnt since. and from time to time ill have to uncheck the NFC option and recheck for it to work period.

Any ideas?

You may have to manually activate it after a reboot, could that be it?

P

Its always checked on. Even after reboot. When I uncheck it and recheck it the NFC while screen off still is spotty. Its odd that i have to uncheck it and recheck for it to even work while screen on from time to time

Edited by rpcob

Guest 123nexus
I'm away this week so probably Monday!

P

thanks for all your work ... My nexus 4 is happy with modaco ROM :-)

Have a nice weekend ...

Edited by 123nexus

Guest andygeog

This could be anything. My twitter client of choice is Tweetcaster Pro. I was previously running stock on a G Nex.

Since getting the N4, rooting immediately and flashing this ROM I've noticed that expandable notifications for Tweetcaster do not work.

All other applications that use expandable notifications are ok.

As I said, this may be nothing to do with the ROM but it's intriguing nonetheless.

Guest PaulOBrien
This could be anything. My twitter client of choice is Tweetcaster Pro. I was previously running stock on a G Nex.

Since getting the N4, rooting immediately and flashing this ROM I've noticed that expandable notifications for Tweetcaster do not work.

All other applications that use expandable notifications are ok.

As I said, this may be nothing to do with the ROM but it's intriguing nonetheless.

Very bizarre!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Kitchen updated!

As always, will refresh prebake when kitchen bakers confirm all is well. No wipe required, back up before flashing!

P

Changelog

11th Feb

• Update to include the latest JOP40G release changes
  • Updated all included apps

Guest Gustaf87
Kitchen updated!

As always, will refresh prebake when kitchen bakers confirm all is well. No wipe required, back up before flashing!

P

Changelog

11th Feb

• Update to include the latest JOP40G release changes
  • Updated all included apps

What's new in JOP40G?

Thx for all the work you do :)

Guest techteacher

Anyone have any luck getting the FB contact sync option working? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or expecting something that isn't going to happen.