22 replies to this topic

zecinikolaz

zecinikolaz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:zte racer
Hi guys, does anyone heard for ZTE blade 3, is there any custom roms for new blade, and could it flash roms from old blade?

hydo1

hydo1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@tomhyde1
No ROMs are designed very specifically for one device. The only similarities hardware wise between the Blade and the Blade and the Blade III is the screen resolution because the hardware in it is so different Blade ROMs will not be compatible so DO NOT TRY AND FLASH THEM ON A BLADE III

If someone has helped you give them rep and vote Posted Image their post.

Device History: 2xHTC Prophet - HTC P4350 - HTC Widfire (sold) - ZTE Blade (sold) - 3x Motorola Atrix 4G (touchscreen died all 3) - ZTE Blade (retired) - Sony Xperia T (couldn't hack it) - HTC One X (Died) - Samsung Galaxy Note II

http://thydewebdesign.co.uk

HuaweiUnlockNCK

HuaweiUnlockNCK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:U9500

sxp

sxp

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
only one custom rom Zte Blade3 Telenor Hungary
de odexed and pre-rooted and little mod ...
CWM recovery install

sxp

sxp

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
CWM recovery blade3

Usb debug enable
run exe file
1 select install cwm recovery
2 select restore original

enter recovery : volume down+power

sxp

sxp

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
deodexed pre rooted hungary telenor rom
part1
part2

copy phone
full wipe
and install

install only work Cwm recovery, Not 3e recovery

Lost_Animal

Lost_Animal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Computer, Dedicated Servers, Forums and GameServers Owner
  • Devices:ZTE Blade x 2
I can Confirm that all the procedure from sxp above, is correct ....
Now my new ZTE BLADE is CWModed.

Thanks my friend.

Now its time to test this deodexed telenor ROM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Tomsy

Tomsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:San Fran
The new Blade III is much more slower, than my genuine OSF. I will only buy the new one, after a nice custom rom is released.

apeelme

apeelme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Blade III
  • Twitter:@apeelme

CWM recovery blade3

Usb debug enable
run exe file
1 select install cwm recovery
2 select restore original

enter recovery : volume down+power

Thanks to share my work... <_<
I worked a lot with this, just mention my name...as many is enough.

CWM source is here: link

The modded rom original site: link

and i made some patches here (modded callscreen, lockscreen, battery percentage in status bar, extended power menu)

video: link

The original stock recovery installer this product name only works: P772N10

Albania: build.prop
Austria: build.prop
Belgium: build.prop
Finland: build.prop
Hungary: build.prop
Romania: build.prop
Serbia MTS:

Edited by apeelme, 26 December 2012 - 11:20 AM.

apeelme

apeelme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
ClockworkMod recovery, patches, drivers....

http://zteblade3.blogspot.com

apeelme

apeelme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Yes, we made it! We have OverClocked kernel for ZTE Blade 3!!!
A very inhabited ROM in AnTuTu Benchmark v3.0.3 (without SD I/O test!) I tested only the kernel speed. You can see the test results on my site. For a while I test the functions, and if all right then I publish!

http://zteblade3.blo...-good-news.html

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

A very inhabited ROM in AnTuTu Benchmark v3.0.3 (without SD I/O test!) I tested only the kernel speed. You can see the test results on my site. For a while I test the functions, and if all right then I publish!

Lol, what? Is that some kind of a joke. What you probably meant was that I made it - there was no we in that. And I already published it and I already published the source code for it!

On the first day I release something for this device and someone already tries to screw me over... off to a great start. :P

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation

Lol, what? Is that some kind of a joke. What you probably meant was that I made it - there was no we in that. And I already published it and I already published the source code for it!

On the first day I release something for this device and someone already tries to screw me over... off to a great start. :P

that was my first thought as well... unless he used your source and then made some other tweaks? or?

Hjanos

Hjanos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Let me make this clear. WE (he meant me and him of course) DID NOT STEAL YOUR WORK!!!
We have just seen that the Blade 3 section was created.
Later I will post screenshots that proves us.

Anyway I will release CyanogenMod 9 today. Do you think we have stolen that too??

We used the V889D source as base just like you, but from that our commits are different ...

We had CWM long before you, but we are not accusing you of stealing our work. We expect the same from you!

Edited by Hjanos, 23 January 2013 - 09:37 AM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Let me make this clear. WE (he meant me and him of course) DID NOT STEAL YOUR WORK!!!
We have just seen that the Blade 3 section was created.
Later I will post screenshots that proves us.

Anyway I will release CyanogenMod 9 today. Do you think we have stolen that too??

We used the V889D source as base just like you, but from that our commits are different ...

We had CWM long before you, but we are not accusing you of stealing our work. We expect the same from you!

I was just saying that the timing was a bit suspicious to say the least. Just release to source code (as GPL of course legally obligates you) if/when you release the kernel. Screenshot doesn't prove anything and I've got screenshots too. ;)

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-22-16-46-10.png   236.68KB   25 downloads

If you are willing to maintain open source spirit, there is no reason why we can't all work together. I want to see this device run CyanogenMod (and other things) just as much as everyone else. :)

And what comes to ClockWorkMod, actually I had that months before you (Acqua is basically the same device). Thread, source code.

Hjanos

Hjanos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

I was just saying that the timing was a bit suspicious to say the least. Just release to source code (as GPL of course legally obligates you) if/when you release the kernel. Screenshot doesn't prove anything and I've got screenshots too. ;)

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-22-16-46-10.png   236.68KB   25 downloads

If you are willing to maintain open source spirit, there is no reason why we can't all work together. I want to see this device run CyanogenMod (and other things) just as much as everyone else. :)

I see what you mean, I meant screenshots about our not yet published kernel source commits.

How is your CM9 progressing? What is left to be fixed?
I got everything working.
Only one bug presents: camera saves pictures 90° rotated.
We would be happy to work together to get CM working. I will release the source code soon, after I clean it up a bit.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

I see what you mean, I meant screenshots about our not yet published kernel source commits.

How is your CM9 progressing? What is left to be fixed?
I got everything working.
Only one bug presents: camera saves pictures 90° rotated.
We would be happy to work together to get CM working. I will release the source code soon, after I clean it up a bit.

It's been progressing nicely, I only started last weekend.

RIL is still giving me some trouble. I can also confirm the camera issue - preview is 90 degrees rotated, pictures are fine. Nothing major besides that.

Hjanos

Hjanos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

It's been progressing nicely, I only started last weekend.

RIL is still giving me some trouble. I can also confirm the camera issue - preview is 90 degrees rotated, pictures are fine. Nothing major besides that.

RIL is working in my build
In your build videos are also rotated. In my build videos and preview are fine, but pictures are rotated. I think we will need to port CAF camera

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

RIL is working in my build
In your build videos are also rotated. In my build videos and preview are fine, but pictures are rotated. I think we will need to port CAF camera

Yeah, I got telephony and sms working (lge ril class seems somewhat working). Still needs mobile data. :P

Hjanos

Hjanos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Yeah, I got telephony and sms working (lge ril class seems somewhat working). Still needs mobile data. :P

Use QualcommSharedRIL this has both working.
Anyway, I will try to publish my devtree today, so we can go forward from that state.
I think you could port CAF camera source if you have time, all other things are working in my devtree :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users