zte blade 3

Guest zecinikolaz

No ROMs are designed very specifically for one device. The only similarities hardware wise between the Blade and the Blade and the Blade III is the screen resolution because the hardware in it is so different Blade ROMs will not be compatible so DO NOT TRY AND FLASH THEM ON A BLADE III

Guest HuaweiUnlockNCK
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lost_Animal

I can Confirm that all the procedure from sxp above, is correct ....

Now my new ZTE BLADE is CWModed.

Thanks my friend.

Now its time to test this deodexed telenor ROM.

Guest apeelme

CWM recovery blade3

Usb debug enable

run exe file

1 select install cwm recovery

2 select restore original

enter recovery : volume down+power

Thanks to share my work... <_<

I worked a lot with this, just mention my name...as many is enough.

CWM source is here: link

The modded rom original site: link

and i made some patches here (modded callscreen, lockscreen, battery percentage in status bar, extended power menu)

video:

The original stock recovery installer this product name only works: P772N10

Albania: build.prop

Austria: build.prop

Belgium: build.prop

Finland: build.prop

Hungary: build.prop

Romania: build.prop

Serbia MTS:

Edited by apeelme

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KonstaT

Yes, we made it! We have OverClocked kernel for ZTE Blade 3!!!

A very inhabited ROM in AnTuTu Benchmark v3.0.3 (without SD I/O test!) I tested only the kernel speed. You can see the test results on my site. For a while I test the functions, and if all right then I publish!

http://zteblade3.blo...-good-news.html

Lol, what? Is that some kind of a joke. What you probably meant was that I made it - there was no we in that. And I already published it and I already published the source code for it!

On the first day I release something for this device and someone already tries to screw me over... off to a great start. :P

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Lol, what? Is that some kind of a joke. What you probably meant was that I made it - there was no we in that. And I already published it and I already published the source code for it!

On the first day I release something for this device and someone already tries to screw me over... off to a great start. :P

that was my first thought as well... unless he used your source and then made some other tweaks? or?

Yes, we made it! We have OverClocked kernel for ZTE Blade 3!!!

A very inhabited ROM in AnTuTu Benchmark v3.0.3 (without SD I/O test!) I tested only the kernel speed. You can see the test results on my site. For a while I test the functions, and if all right then I publish!

http://zteblade3.blogspot.hu/2013/01/jo-hirek-good-news.html

Let me make this clear. WE (he meant me and him of course) DID NOT STEAL YOUR WORK!!!

We have just seen that the Blade 3 section was created.

Later I will post screenshots that proves us.

Anyway I will release CyanogenMod 9 today. Do you think we have stolen that too??

We used the V889D source as base just like you, but from that our commits are different ...

We had CWM long before you, but we are not accusing you of stealing our work. We expect the same from you!

Edited by Hjanos

Guest KonstaT

Let me make this clear. WE (he meant me and him of course) DID NOT STEAL YOUR WORK!!!

We have just seen that the Blade 3 section was created.

Later I will post screenshots that proves us.

Anyway I will release CyanogenMod 9 today. Do you think we have stolen that too??

We used the V889D source as base just like you, but from that our commits are different ...

We had CWM long before you, but we are not accusing you of stealing our work. We expect the same from you!

I was just saying that the timing was a bit suspicious to say the least. Just release to source code (as GPL of course legally obligates you) if/when you release the kernel. Screenshot doesn't prove anything and I've got screenshots too. ;)

post-834050-0-80444000-1358934414_thumb.

If you are willing to maintain open source spirit, there is no reason why we can't all work together. I want to see this device run CyanogenMod (and other things) just as much as everyone else. :)

And what comes to ClockWorkMod, actually I had that months before you (Acqua is basically the same device). Thread, source code.

I was just saying that the timing was a bit suspicious to say the least. Just release to source code (as GPL of course legally obligates you) if/when you release the kernel. Screenshot doesn't prove anything and I've got screenshots too. ;)

post-834050-0-80444000-1358934414_thumb.

If you are willing to maintain open source spirit, there is no reason why we can't all work together. I want to see this device run CyanogenMod (and other things) just as much as everyone else. :)

I see what you mean, I meant screenshots about our not yet published kernel source commits.

How is your CM9 progressing? What is left to be fixed?

I got everything working.

Only one bug presents: camera saves pictures 90° rotated.

We would be happy to work together to get CM working. I will release the source code soon, after I clean it up a bit.

Guest KonstaT

I see what you mean, I meant screenshots about our not yet published kernel source commits.

How is your CM9 progressing? What is left to be fixed?

I got everything working.

Only one bug presents: camera saves pictures 90° rotated.

We would be happy to work together to get CM working. I will release the source code soon, after I clean it up a bit.

It's been progressing nicely, I only started last weekend.

RIL is still giving me some trouble. I can also confirm the camera issue - preview is 90 degrees rotated, pictures are fine. Nothing major besides that.

It's been progressing nicely, I only started last weekend.

RIL is still giving me some trouble. I can also confirm the camera issue - preview is 90 degrees rotated, pictures are fine. Nothing major besides that.

RIL is working in my build

In your build videos are also rotated. In my build videos and preview are fine, but pictures are rotated. I think we will need to port CAF camera

Guest KonstaT

RIL is working in my build

In your build videos are also rotated. In my build videos and preview are fine, but pictures are rotated. I think we will need to port CAF camera

Yeah, I got telephony and sms working (lge ril class seems somewhat working). Still needs mobile data. :P

Yeah, I got telephony and sms working (lge ril class seems somewhat working). Still needs mobile data. :P

Use QualcommSharedRIL this has both working.

Anyway, I will try to publish my devtree today, so we can go forward from that state.

I think you could port CAF camera source if you have time, all other things are working in my devtree :)

Guest KonstaT

And here is my devtree: link

The kernel screenshot I talked about:

IMHO you have started porting CyanogenMod a bit of the wrong way around. Instead of just using the bare minimum of necessary things from the stock ROM, you have done pretty much the complete opposite. You are basically using the whole unmodified ramdisk from a stock ROM. That mean a whole lot of unnecessary processes and that none of the CyanogenMod's init scripts are never even run. Also 777 permissions on everything is a security breach that could be exploited.

Errm, what is that screenshot supposed to prove? That you did exactly the same than what I did (just squashed into a single commit) and a lot after I had already released the source code? Well, the overclocking code was kanged from Huawei G300 and I haven't written single line of any of that code anyway...

I'm still wondering where I can find the kernel source that was used to build the kernel in your build? Linux kernel is released under GNU general public licence, you know. My CyanogenMod builds won't even boot without kernel modifications (that I've already released btw).

Still in all fairness, I'll release my device tree if/when I release my build.

KonstaT:

First of all here is the kernel source: https://bitbucket.org/apeelme/zteblade3_android_kernel_zte_atlas40/commits

It's apeelme's repo so I needed to ask him to set it public, that's why it took so long. Sorry about that. I need to point out that despite you released the source code earlier, we haven't used your commits, because we didn't know about it. I hope that you can find some code that we did seperate ways and then you will see

I have time to clean up the ramdisk after I get the basic hardware working (wifi, bt, gps, camera, sensors etc.) The 777 permission was my fault, when I didn't have mic working in calls I checked if it was a permission issue and I forgot to change it back. Thanks for the notice.

I am wondering if we could work together on onedevice tree to get CM9,10,10.1 working.

There is no need to do the same work twice.

What do you think?

Edited by Hjanos