[OFFTOPIC] China Phone Discussion - UPDATED 30/10/2013

Guest kyan31

Guest Frankish

Really can't be bothered to list my W200 on eBay is anyone actually interested in buying it? It's mint with the box etc. Also bought this case extra.

760176880_782.jpg

If anyone is interested i will put it up on eBay or we can sort something?

I've just been reading the last few posts, and I say that it's ok to post about some non-china phones as long as its in the price range of most China phones, and it's something we all want to hear about. The Nexus line of devices is the most popular line in the Android community, so it's not out of hand to post it here.

If you get angry about a phone someone has posted, ignore it. They probably won't post it again. If offtopic phones keep on getting posted by the same person, tell me, and I'll find out where they live for you.

Alright, back to the discussion.

... If offtopic phones keep on getting posted by the same person, tell me, and I'll find out where they live for you...

And then we`ll see (croatian saying) whose mother is spinning black wool!

:D

Guest george109

If you get angry about a phone someone has posted, ignore it. They probably won't post it again. If offtopic phones keep on getting posted by the same person, tell me, and I'll find out where they live for you.

And then we`ll see (croatian saying) whose mother is spinning black wool!

Never heard that one before! 

Same, i have a brand new Xaiocai x9 on eBay for £110, but if anyone wants to buy it outside of eBay i will sell it for £100 + shipping as i wont have any eBay fees

however i have some how slightly cracked the back cover when removing my sim card, but you can buy them for £3.50 on eBay in the various colours.

also have a 16GB nexus 4 on there in like new condition, had a leather like skin on the back since day one to protect the back cover, (looks cool)

£220 on eBay or again will sell for £200 outside of eBay as i will avoid the £20 fee (send with box and everything that it came with)

U.K

drop me a PM on here if interested outside of eBay, or anything else about what is posted above (pics etc..)  ;)    

Guest Frankish

Are you not a bit on the high side with your price ?

Maybe but it's like new and it's still the cheapest buy it now on there if it doesn't sell I'll relist it a bit cheaper. Figure someone would be willing to buy seeing as it would ship a lot quicker than one from China.

Maybe but it's like new and it's still the cheapest buy it now on there if it doesn't sell I'll relist it a bit cheaper. Figure someone would be willing to buy seeing as it would ship a lot quicker than one from China.

Might be bidding on it myself, as I might need one for someone sharpish!!

Guest apple2005

Hi all, I need to buy a mobile wifi modem+ router(in one piece) . Anybody know of a good cheap one available on the net. I shall be thankful for assistance.

Edited by apple2005

Credit to Qidamin on the Gizchina forum.

Good news! It seems the WCDMA version of the Xiaomi Hongmi (Red rice) will support WCDMA 900/2100 MHz, as well as GSM 900/1800/1900 Mhz.

Link to image is here but it took a long time to load. http://static.bbs.xiaomi.cn/data/attachment/forum/201311/06/110708c0zx992o8af2l201.jpg

110708c0zx992o8af2l201.jpg

Edited by Guest

i have been setting up a proper forum for china phones lately, its actually similar to modaco as to what can be done on it,

when posting a poll it can have unlimited entry's, and file uploads have unlimited size, with direct downloads i think

and each device can have its on forum section.

if any of the regular posters of news and content on here would be interested in been a moderator let me know then you can add new forums for devices etc 

and if it gets a lot of members i might actually pay for a proper domain name so its found on Google searches properly, but for now its just for fun to see how it works as it did not take long to setup. 

will post a link soon if any interest :)