What's the worst that can happen, well killing it.

Guest Thematics

Guest Thematics

[Edit] Sorry didn't see the 'Help I'm New And I Can't Do... ' thread

Ite recently bought a g300 off the bay with cwm recovery installed. Wanted to improve the audio so tried downloading the beats drivers, didn't back up as i had no idea what i was doing. Rebooted and it stayed on android startup, still does. So went ahead to try and find out how to reinstall original ics and any rom i try and install with the hold both volume buttons and load .dload from sd technique it gets to about a 3rd way through and stops. Got to the point where i need to ask you guys the best way to fix this as i'm out of ideas. Also cwm recovery no longer loads.

So if i've f**ked it oh well its only money if not cool and would greatly appreciate any help.

Pic is from the ebay auction.

post-1001070-0-68252700-1355335889_thumb

Edited by Thematics

I'd try to reflash clockworkmod. There's a guide somewhere, but you need to turn off the phone, take out the battery and put it back, and turn it on holding volume down. Then plug it into your PC run the CWM exe, which I can upload if you can't find it.

The only way I've found to solve the pink bar not moving is changing your IMEI. If you could do this, you could solve your problems, but you need to be able to boot into Android, which you can't. Have a go at the first method.

Guest Redflake

OK. If your on ICS ROM as the screen pic shows and still have cwm then just flash a custom ROM.

Infusion, Stock+, Cm9 or Cm10. Or there are repacks of stock ICS ROMs on here. B940, B944 or B952 for instance.

Good luck but you should be OK.

Guest Thematics

Sweet, am now on cwm recovery screen

ooop hadn't refreshed page, didn't see your post redflake. Is it a case of downloading the rom, renaming it to update and install zip from sdcard?

Edited by Thematics

Guest Hogweed

No don't rename a custom ROM to update. Just install the zip file named as is. If you are using the option in CWM that is looking for an official update then you are using the wrong CWM recovery option,

Guest grabster

it's a shame that infusion forces all wipes as it also stops people from using beats audio. With other roms it's just a case of reflashing the rom after the beats install and hey presto,it works.