[JB] PAC [ Paranoid + Aokp+ Cm10 ] for the Crescent [17-12-2012]

Guest gbosh

Guest JohnnyZTE

is there anyway of using A2SDGUI in this ROM, by the way great ROM, I have partitioned the SD card during installation but I cant see it in the system. would make a massive difference.

Would be great to move apps over to SD card

Yes a2sd works but you can't use the GUI, once you have flashed the scripts, open the terminal emulator and enter su then enter then enter a2sd reinstall and press enter the phone will reboot once it has rebooted go to the terminal, enter su and then a2sd cachesdreset and the phone will reboot and all sorted. T also works on the 4.21 ROMs as well

Guest JohnnyZTE

Yes a2sd works but you can't use the GUI, once you have flashed the scripts, open the terminal emulator and enter su then enter then enter a2sd reinstall and press enter the phone will reboot once it has rebooted go to the terminal, enter su and then a2sd cachesdreset and the phone will reboot and all sorted. T also works on the 4.21 ROMs as well

When I flash the scrips the phone wont boot up, are you talking about darktremor or the scripts related to this ROm, I have done what you said above but when I put in a2sd reinstall it says a2sd not found. so I'm lost

just downloaded the Discinfo app and my partition is not visible, I formatted with a 4gb partition before i installed the zips related to this ROM, 32gb card installed. I checked a log right after it was formatted and its there and called ext3 so i don't know whats going on, if I cant get this to work then its back to fish&chips for me because I cant get any more that 2 apps installed. Facebook and then the system is full.

By the way thanks for your reply.

how is everyone else coping with storage with these advanced ROMs?

Edited by JohnnyZTE

I have 8gb SD card which I partitioned in clockwork mod with 1gb ext4 partition and have no issues with app storage. Are you fl shing ROM then Gapps then a2sd scripts? If you re the only thing Ivan suggest is to try and format SD card again and re partition it in clockwork mod and give it another go.

Guest JohnnyZTE

I have 8gb SD card which I partitioned in clockwork mod with 1gb ext4 partition and have no issues with app storage. Are you fl shing ROM then Gapps then a2sd scripts? If you re the only thing Ivan suggest is to try and format SD card again and re partition it in clockwork mod and give it another go.

Thanks Robt i did reformat and this time i worked I used the hacked version of S2E and its flying. mounted as ext4 and I'm er happy, this is a great ROM albeit from a couple of bugs.

Guest JohnnyZTE

I absolutely love this ROM,

I was wondering any plans of moving it to 4.2.2, I could try it but I would screw it up and my phone, there is tones of tweaks to improve the RAM and GPU and now I kid you not it seems to be running as smooth as any phone new today.

The only downside is the odd artefact and Wi-Fi tethering was not working but I sorted that out with WIFI Tethering for root users from the market place.

With help from here got the phone to use SD for app storage and Devlic also managing the RAM better using virtual RAM somehow.

The only thing not working is the flash. But I don’t care.

• 2 months later...
Guest oldkyx

Hi everyone!

Gentlemen, can you say something about google now with this firmware?

I looking for it on XDA, but find only GN for ICS.

Tried install some apks and zips, and get crashes in one case, and unscrollable cards in other . I get google now on zte blade 1 with cm10.1, it was built in gapps, I think. Is there good reasons for get google now? Thank you for replays.

I has install the GN. But one thing is don't working. It's a scrolling - when i scroll the list, it seems like front layer (top search textfield and bottom string "more results..") moving, but back layer (mountains picture, cards, search results) stands static. It's interesting, that when scroll is used, sense areas is mooving too - tap on some place opens card, that should be in that place, though the visible part of card is don't mooving. In any case, notifications are workin' good.

For those, who wants use this app, i can say: it's not very nice to use GN without scrolling of visible part...

I tried to understand, why it's happens, One of the possible reasons - a change performance settings can be.

If someone know how to fix it, let me know, please.

Edited by oldkyx