Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3447 replies to this topic

Chris Blade

Chris Blade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a problem with your ROMs since the 6.3 update. I reboot in CWM and launch the installation, from zip but it abort the installation saying 'Some Symlinks failed'

1. What's Symlink?
2. How can I fix this?
3. Is there anyway to make BlueTooth work correctly? Because I can't use my headphones correctly (When my phone is 5cm away from my headphones it disconnect, so I can't put it in my pocket)

Loki86

Loki86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
@chris you have to change cwm, try one for konstat signature
http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2075296

ZTE blade: OLED black gen1-->gen2 v10f
clockwork: v6.0.1.1 touch
current rom: CM10.1 KonstaT

Shadow_Lance

Shadow_Lance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
hey KonstaT heard f you edited the buiild.prop from armv6 to armv7 so armv7 apps work.. is it true? if so how well does it play the game?

Rucha

Rucha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@None
I have problem with BT headset as well. Blade does not see headset often. Even if I'm able to pair them later (after disconnection) headset invisible again.

Loki86

Loki86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
konstat, after one day of full usage i can tell you AWESOME WORK!
thank you so much :D

ZTE blade: OLED black gen1-->gen2 v10f
clockwork: v6.0.1.1 touch
current rom: CM10.1 KonstaT

Cata_Simi

Cata_Simi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Voice search in Android 4.x requires proprietary libs only available for ARMv7. Workaround is to use old gingerbread voice search app and special 'voice search for google now' app. You can only the use the voice search that you find in your app drawer.

A newer version of the 'voice search for google now' app (now called 'voice search assistant') can link the mic in google now widget to itself. It is a paid solution though and I haven't tested it.

WELL I PUCHASED THE APP AND AFTER BEING DISAPPOINTED I SERCHED IN THE DEVELOPER FORUM

and this is the answer from the developer itself:

You will be able to use voice search with Google Now, but not directly within, as on ARMv7. You will have to go through my app to pass the voice command to Google Now. But there is a desktop shortcut available, and on most devices, it can also be associated with the homescreen search widget, so it is basically zero effort solution. As long as you do not need to make another voice command while already in Google Now - you will have to leave it first or just type the query.

SO BASICALLY THE HOME SCRREN PERSISTENT SERACH MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK AND AFTER SEARCHING STH THE MICROPHONE WITHIN GOOGLE NOW DOESNT WORK NEITHER

I don't know what this app is doing but i had exactly the same result using voice search app from app drawer and it needs voice search anyway to work !

Edited by Cata_Simi, 30 March 2013 - 02:30 PM.

xondrax

xondrax

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510 4.1.1 Stock
Anyone else got some strange behaviour on Ingress with last build from 29.3?I flashed the new build as usually,everything looks good,everything was working.
When I started to play Ingress it started -the blue circle around arrow looked as cogwheel,resonators was not connected to portal and finally the portals does not open when I want to hack it (the animation stuck in a halfway and that was all).So I restored backup made an hour before and play without problems.
Unfortunately I dont make screenshots :(

mk89

mk89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Any one have problems with receiving sms ? i use GO SMS Pro and sometimes i don't get the sms when ppl send them to me. I usually get them all at once at some time, can it be problems with app or more likely with conection?

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Any one have problems with receiving sms ? i use GO SMS Pro and sometimes i don't get the sms when ppl send them to me. I usually get them all at once at some time, can it be problems with app or more likely with conection?

No probles with sms. I do not know about gosms..
If you want good alternative, try my mms mods, you can find them at the first page. There is bubble mms and more. And its stock mms mod so it will work :)

Edited by peetu20, 30 March 2013 - 10:41 PM.

keevre

keevre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

I turning on In Developer options "Force GPU rendering" and "Disable HW overlays" and it's working smoothly (for me). Better than stock or swedish snow.
Developers says Disable HW overlays not recommended if you want to view videos - I don't see any problem.

Without SIM card it's required to enable Airplane mode. Without SIM, it's working awesome slow and crashing and reloading the dialer app constantly.

Another possible reason: background apps like syncronizing can slow down the UI.

where do you find Developer options in this ROM?

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Go to Settings then press About Phone, go to the Build Number and press it about 7 times.

keevre

keevre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
lol that was tricky
thanks a lot!

smustafasms

smustafasms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:android , computers , cricket .
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@owlstone1016
u r genius konstat !!!!!!!! but i have only one bug. sometime i dont recieve sms but when i manually open the sms app i recieve all msgs at once.......otherwise it is best rom

Polys Polykarpou

Polys Polykarpou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Fransisco

I have problem with BT headset as well. Blade does not see headset often. Even if I'm able to pair them later (after disconnection) headset invisible again.

same problems here. It would be nice if we got a definite answer if this is a problem with Google's 4.2.2 or with Konstat's ROM? Every time there is a new build of 4.2.2 i change from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2, test BT, always have problems and then go back to Daemond's 4.1.2. Same story with every 4.2.2 build.

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

same problems here. It would be nice if we got a definite answer if this is a problem with Google's 4.2.2 or with Konstat's ROM? Every time there is a new build of 4.2.2 i change from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2, test BT, always have problems and then go back to Daemond's 4.1.2. Same story with every 4.2.2 build.

Same problem........
Please Konstat, help us! Thank you

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
Does s2e work perfectly with this rom

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco