[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest bezerra

i have a problem after the first boot, .com.android.phone process stop :/

i already try sometimes and always the same problem, i already try with a clean installation (all wipes)

how can i sove this problem?

Guest Mrondo K

Hello Konstat, I am using S2E app. Do I need to delete my apps in the partition to upgrade to 4.2.2 ?

No need to wipe anything. Just reboot to CWM and flash and boot up.

Guest klacirtg

I made a cache wipe, a Dalwik cache wipe and after then I flashed the rom 4.2.2. It works as well as the previous one 4.2.1. I do not know what is the difference but thank You KonstaT, excellent work.

Guest Moldova

I can confirm the busy signal bug is fixed!

wiped cache & Dalvik, installed over 4.2.1.

I can confirm the busy signal bug is present! & headset bug, end call signal & delay in call connection :wacko:

Guest Sulthekk

Am I the only one who can't set up a pattrn lock? If I select it's size, it just relaunches the same activity...

I will try to upload a logcat later.

Okay, here is the log:

http://pastebin.com/r6hyF7Y1

I can see it launches itself again 4 times, but there's no error about it, like if it were coded that way?

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest sej7278

Merged commits not mentioned in the changelog.

15​.2.2013 changelog:

• Android 4.2.2

11​.2.2013 changelog:

• reverted commits (1,2) that caused 'Process system isn't responding' issue on every reboot

how did you revert #1 there without breaking the commits since? i can't find a manual patch in device/zte/blade/patches/android_frameworks_base ?

Guest abarthman

Google voice typing is not working for me.

I never use that function, but I just checked and it isn't working for me either. It works the first time using Voice Search and then, when I tap the microphone icon in the search bar, it instantly makes the error noise and the "Didn't catch that. Try speaking again. Retry" message appears onscreen.

Other than that, it seems to be working perfectly for me so far.

Best ROM yet.

Edited by abarthman

Am I the only one who can't set up a pattrn lock? If I select it's size, it just relaunches the same activity...

I will try to upload a logcat later.

Okay, here is the log:

http://pastebin.com/r6hyF7Y1

I can see it launches itself again 4 times, but there's no error about it, like if it were coded that way?

Even I cannot! This is irritating. I really need to set a pattern. Is there a possible fix?

Guest Sulthekk

I never use that function, but I just checked and it isn't working for me either. It works the first time using Voice Search and then, when I tap the microphone icon in the search bar, it instantly makes the error noise and the "Didn't catch that. Try speaking again. Retry" message appears onscreen.

Other than that, it seems to be working perfectly for me so far.

Best ROM yet.

Voice dictation had never worked and will never work because of armv7 proprietary libs, just like gesture typing. It's not a bug of the rom.

@RZRV8:

Well, I temporarily set up a PIN lock, but that's not an actual fix...

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest NorwegianLabel

What is new in android 4.2.2?

I can't see even a slightest difference, I just feel that the phone is a tad bit smoother.

Btw, great job! Getting android 4.2.2 on a ZTE Blade before most of the other devices on the market! Awesome!

i have some problem with s2e and superuser, i check mount as ext4, reboot and after that phone says that superuser isn't install correct, i tried s2e kosta and xda too

edit: if i delete s2e access in superuser and then open again s2e it works, i don't know why

one thing, where is usb debug mode?

edit: ok found it,tap 7 times on build number in about phone menù and after that you can see developer options ;)

Edited by Loki86

Guest birdibird

@konstaT (and other devs):

I found out that when I turn off animation, it causes a bug in the brightness settings on my oled uk orange sf.

changing the brightness with the slider results after a short while in a flickering of the screen and from that moment the brightness doesn't react anymore to the slider setting.

When I turn the Animator duration scale back on (to .5x) and leave both other animation scales off, the bug is gone (after reboot).

This happens only on 4.2.1, not on 4.1.2 or previous roms.

Can anybody try to recreate this bug on an oled blade and also on other blades? Maybe it is only related to oled?

(I have logcats available if needed)

Good news!

This bug is gone in 4.2.2

:)

anyone have problem with s2e? don't why but don't work form me

edit: i don't know, after third flash seems to work with konsta's s2e

edit2: after a while, if i install app from market everything it's ok but if install apk phone says me out of space. WTF?

i use stock partition g1-g2 v10 stock

Edited by Loki86