[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Shadow_Lance

I can't install s2e, and there is no developer options and perfomance options on "settings"

you can activate developers setting by clicking about phone->( build number (click x7 times) it should say say you're now a developer.

Guest johnnyjoe

Hey! Thanks again to KonstaT for his amazing work!

In this last build, I've been experiencing some network failures. Sometimes it looses all the available network and I have to reboot it. Can anyone help?

Cheers! : )

Guest Mike69pt
Hey! Thanks again to KonstaT for his amazing work!

In this last build, I've been experiencing some network failures. Sometimes it looses all the available network and I have to reboot it. Can anyone help?

Cheers! : )

Had the same issue a couple of times.

Guest peetu20

Had the same issue a couple of times.

My blade has always have network issues, dropdowns etc

Seems to be normal prob with blade

Guest mio180

Hi Guys!

Is there any good reason to use this CM10.1 instead of the CM10?

I mean not for experimental playing but for using it everyday...

Any disadvantages?

My wife still using cm-10-20130129-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND, it was stable for months but nowadays just started falling to random shutdown (deep sleep?). The only way weak it up to plug in into the charger an then boots up normally. Of course battery out-in also works :wacko:

Guest peetu20

Hi Guys!

Is there any good reason to use this CM10.1 instead of the CM10?

I mean not for experimental playing but for using it everyday...

Any disadvantages?

My wife still using cm-10-20130129-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND, it was stable for months but nowadays just started falling to random shutdown (deep sleep?). The only way weak it up to plug in into the charger an then boots up normally. Of course battery out-in also works :wacko:

This ROM is much stable for everyday use. Only worst thing is laggy scrolling :(

Hi All, the gapps link in broken in the first post, does anyone know what other gapps download I can use?....thanks

Works fine for me.

Guest Rockas

@Konstat

APNs are ok... the same that appear on Eco 9 by jventura and the Daemon's 10.1 (continuation of your rom).

The only that works fine is Eco 9.

10.1 only works if I turn of data access or leaving data and turning on WIFI

With 10.2.2 MMSs simply don't work no matter what I do.

I was just hoping to understand if this happens only to me or if it needs the same Fix as jventura did some other times.

Guest dreis911

Has anyone got reboots, while changing tab from stock browser, I got four yesterday, in three hours

Nope! No reboots here... ever! Not on this latest update.

But, sometimes when going to unlock the phone, the padlock doesn't appear but I do the same gesture as if it was there and the phone unlocks.

Has anyone experienced this fault?

Guest johnnyjoe

My blade has always have network issues, dropdowns etc

Seems to be normal prob with blade

I had this issue with other roms (not CM10.1), but with KonstaT CM10.1, it never happened until this last build. Could it be because of not making any wipes when I upgrade to new builds?

Guest Obligatorisk

Hi, I am experiencing some unpredictable battery loss issues. Sometimes just a normal reboot eats up to 80% of the battery. Sometimes, most of the battery runs out within minutes of normal use. This did not happen on other ROMs.

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi, I am experiencing some unpredictable battery loss issues. Sometimes just a normal reboot eats up to 80% of the battery. Sometimes, most of the battery runs out within minutes of normal use. This did not happen on other ROMs.

Sometimes I have some battery loss issues as well.

Guest robreid

Sometimes I have some battery loss issues as well.

Install BetterBatteryStats (BetterBatteryStats_xdaedition_1.13.0.0RC2.zip: EXTRACT .zip file and then install .apk inside) and see if anything is causing a lot of wakelocks.

Losing 80% on a reboot isn't down to that though, so you might have to do a clean install.

Guest peetu20

I had this issue with other roms (not CM10.1), but with KonstaT CM10.1, it never happened until this last build. Could it be because of not making any wipes when I upgrade to new builds?

Blade is just old and cheap phone..

But my network works pretty good. Network issues may be caused by ur operator(weak signal?)

Guest johnnyjoe

Blade is just old and cheap phone..

But my network works pretty good. Network issues may be caused by ur operator(weak signal?)

It didn't happen before, it's something to do with this build, or the way I have instaled it.

Edited by johnnyjoe

Guest mio180

Ok, llama question but what about the ringtones? How should I set an mp3 file as ringtone? CM10 did the trick but I cannot find the way to do it now!

Guest robreid

Ok, llama question but what about the ringtones? How should I set an mp3 file as ringtone? CM10 did the trick but I cannot find the way to do it now!

I believe if you move the mp3 you want to use to sdcard/media/audio/notifications and then reboot the phone it should then appear as an option in the ringtones menu.

I may be wrong though...

Guest khadu

just go inside any music player go to song or audio file u want to set as ringtone, hold on the file for menu and set it as ringtone.

Guest dilfred

has anyone a mirror for gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip as I am struggling to download it from mediafire for some reason.

Thanks.

Never mind, got it to finally work, had to put page into desktop mode, not mobile view. Silly mistake :P

Edited by dilfred

Guest peetu20

It didn't happen before, it's something to do with this build, or the way I have instaled it.

Just reflas latest update without wiping anything

Guest peetu20

Flash Player not work in 4.2. Have Solution? Flash working in 2.3 Sorry my English.

flash not supported on 4.1 and later android

Guest SaintSatan

@Konstat

APNs are ok... the same that appear on Eco 9 by jventura and the Daemon's 10.1 (continuation of your rom).

The only that works fine is Eco 9.

10.1 only works if I turn of data access or leaving data and turning on WIFI

With 10.2.2 MMSs simply don't work no matter what I do.

I was just hoping to understand if this happens only to me or if it needs the same Fix as jventura did some other times.

I have had this problem too, but i have had it since i moved to CM9 about a year ago.

Like you i can send and recieve MMS If i'm connected to a WiFi, but not otherwise.

I have naturally checked the APN's a million times but everything is correct.

I gave up on MMS a long time ago. I should probably have digged a little deeper, but i just couldn't be bothered.

i just tried ECO 9, but MMS did not work for me with this ROM either.

I don't write this to whine, this is no big issue for me. But i wanted to confirm to Rockas that the problem exist.