Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3448 replies to this topic

memedroid123

memedroid123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT - GEN2)
Can you improve the interface of fm radio ? :huh:

crazzy_boy

crazzy_boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
There isn't anything you can do about the excessive using of memory?

Thanks for this great rom!

deksman2

deksman2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
This ROM works great for me... however, I'm experiencing a problem with my ADATA MicroSDHC 16GB card (class 4).
Namely, my old card (which had same specs) apparently somehow got damaged (wouldn't mount anymore and apparently became corrupted in a good portion since neither formatting or error correction worked) and I got a replacement.
I tried the new card in my laptop. Formatted fine (FAT32 - just like the old one), checked for errors (came up clean), copied over the newest ROM and some personal files (pics, etc,) to the card.
I was even able to install the ROM and gapps in CWM from that card... which means CWM registers it just fine, and I also initiated USB mounting from there and accessed the card from the laptop (again everything worked great).
But... after the ROM and gapps were installed, the OS kept seeing the MicroSD card as being connected, then disconnected/removed, then connected again, disconnected/removed again... and so on and on and on endlessly (the OS simply couldn't read it).

I tried it again in CWM... it reads the card just fine.
I tried it in the laptop... works just fine.
Boot up the ROM with the 16GB MicroSD inside, and the OS goes bonkers on the card (it keeps up with the removed/connected endless loop).

Anyone has any idea what's happening?
My 2GB MicroSD that came with the Blade works fine in the OS (so I'm using that for the moment)... but to me it seems as if the OS cannot work with this new 16GB card.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited by deksman2, 16 March 2013 - 08:39 PM.

MistahBaxtah

MistahBaxtah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Saunalahti

@MistahBaxtah...
which patched version of s2e are you using??? Is it the one linked on the second page of this thread, or someplace else? link please if possible, because there are loads of patched version on xda and modaco and it gets confusing... some work, some won't

I use the one that is linked in the second page. I moved only apps and now it seems that I already have around 250mb of apps in my 1,8GB ext partition. Works fine!

Krityu

Krityu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
  • Twitter:@Krityu_
I use Ext4 512MB.
Not use automatic, so i open Terminal Emulator.
su
mke2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
exit
exit
and restart.

KonstaT ty for this rom.

belate13

belate13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:@...

Hi! I have started to use Bluetooth (turned on all the time) and notice battery drain. I have used BetterBatteryStats to collect statistics and found that “msm_serial_hs_dma” wakelock was held all the time. Do anyone have the same situation?

I use 6.3. build on zte libra

PS I found solution for similar problem on another device http://blog.cryptomi...d-deep-sleep/ May it help?

Same problem here, bluetooth drains battery. Also, i have some random pairing issues that i didn't had with previous version of this rom.

Thank for you work KonstaT

ashvedov

ashvedov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte libra, u8230
I have problem discovering Bluetooth devices too. I tried several times and had to reboot to see another device. not libra nor another phone found each other before reboot

Edited by ashvedov, 17 March 2013 - 06:28 AM.

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

I have problem discovering Bluetooth devices too. I tried several times and had to reboot to see another device. not libra nor another phone found each other before reboot

Same problem for me

greg121

greg121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Y300, ZTE Blade, MK808B, UG007
I'd like to OTG my Logitech K400. Anyone knows if this is possible? Didn't work for me.

Edited by greg121, 17 March 2013 - 11:40 AM.

pril3pa

pril3pa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi
First of all , I wanna thank Konsta for his great work.
Now , this ROM is the best of all previous ones I used , but I have a problem.
There is a system process , netd , that is eating from 50 to 80% of my CPU constantly. I used watchdog to monitor it.
Tried to disable almost everything in the network settings - Wifi,mobile data , syncing , background data. Then I put the phone in Flight Mode , but this continues.
Problem is the battery drains pretty quickly and the phone becomes very laggy.
The only solution I have found is to switch it off and power it on again. This gives me about 2-3 hours of normal operation.
Is there someone that can help me up with this problem , cause I really like the ROM :)

Thanks in advance

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Hi
First of all , I wanna thank Konsta for his great work.
Now , this ROM is the best of all previous ones I used , but I have a problem.
There is a system process , netd , that is eating from 50 to 80% of my CPU constantly. I used watchdog to monitor it.
Tried to disable almost everything in the network settings - Wifi,mobile data , syncing , background data. Then I put the phone in Flight Mode , but this continues.
Problem is the battery drains pretty quickly and the phone becomes very laggy.
The only solution I have found is to switch it off and power it on again. This gives me about 2-3 hours of normal operation.
Is there someone that can help me up with this problem , cause I really like the ROM :)

Thanks in advance

Reflash whole ROM again, and remember to wipe everything, /system too.
If this doesnt help, download ROM and gapps again. And check md5 sum at the konstaTs first post. If it mismatches, download again, until it matches

pril3pa

pril3pa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
It was my 10th flash mate - the only thing I did not wipe was the battery stats. Two days later did it , cause wanted to test if it was the problem.
MD5s were in check. Can someone here at least tell me what this process netd is responsible for?
From the web it seems that it has something to do with the mobile networks switching and etc. May be the problem is in my operator's network , cause the phone constantly goes between GPRS and EDGE (I use it only in 2G mode , never 3G because my data is limited to 128kbps and there is no point).
Thanks

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)

It was my 10th flash mate - the only thing I did not wipe was the battery stats. Two days later did it , cause wanted to test if it was the problem.
MD5s were in check. Can someone here at least tell me what this process netd is responsible for?
From the web it seems that it has something to do with the mobile networks switching and etc. May be the problem is in my operator's network , cause the phone constantly goes between GPRS and EDGE (I use it only in 2G mode , never 3G because my data is limited to 128kbps and there is no point).
Thanks

Battery drain can be caused by bad gsm signal level. Phone uses more power to send signal to base station. Edge and gprs aslo needs more power in that case.

prasad_den

prasad_den

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Coming from a CM9 nightly, this ROM is amazing with regards to battery life. Previously, for my usage, the battery lasted for around 30 to 32 hours; now, it is a minimum of 56 hours, once even barely reaching the 64 hour mark. My usage pattern hasn't changed, and my settings are all similar since the day I bought this mobile. Have to hand over the credit to the ROM. My Blade isn't retiring any time soon.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

Thanks

About the process, I don't know, but is your partition large enough to fit the ROM + GApps?
That would be around 160MB. Is that what you have?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

marcosinus

marcosinus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510-0100

Try to remove DSP Manager (for example, rename '/system/app/DSPManager.apk' to '/system/app/DSPManager.old' using ES File Explorer in root access mode). It solved Bluetooth issue on my Blade.

Andrei Lisnic

Andrei Lisnic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
If I change the background processes limit, it will be reset after reboot. With no background processes my phone lasts for 3-4 days (overclocked to 700 mhz). The limit did not reset on previous ROM versions. The latest ROM was flashed on top of previous version with cache and dalvik cache wiped.

Does anyone have this issue?

pril3pa

pril3pa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

About the process, I don't know, but is your partition large enough to fit the ROM + GApps?
That would be around 160MB. Is that what you have?

Yup , the firmware I used a year ago was for 160mb system partition and 2 mb cache. I did remove some language packs though , but it looked like it could have been flashed straight without deleting them.
Is there someone that can tell me what is the NETD process responsible for ?

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

Yup , the firmware I used a year ago was for 160mb system partition and 2 mb cache. I did remove some language packs though , but it looked like it could have been flashed straight without deleting them.
Is there someone that can tell me what is the NETD process responsible for ?

I still don't know what netd process is, but, taka a look at this: http://code.google.c...es/detail?id=59
Can you kill the process too?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Homeye

Homeye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen2
(sorry for my bad language, english isn't my native)

Hi! Thanks for that great ROM. This was my first ROM change and it was really easy to change it :)
I have 2 issues with the radio. First, i can't save stations, but it's not a big problem. Second, when the radio is on and somebody calls me (or i call somebody), i can hear the radio during the phonecall. It's not shut/mute itself (like in the official 2.2 rom). Is there any solution for that?

Edited by Homeye, 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users