[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest robreid

Hey guys! Now, I dont know if its relevant or not, but Facebook Home works flawlessly on this ROM. Its a little slow at first-time start, but its working good for me. Been using it since a day and not much battery loss. Y'all should try it out.

How you finding it so far?

I find even the normal fb app slows my phone 'cos it's so hungry on RAM.

Guest dreis911

Wow! Installed Nova Launcher and the Blade has never been faster! Smoother than a cashmere codpiece! Thank you KonstaT & team

Thanks. It's really better.

Guest RZRV8

How you finding it so far?

I find even the normal fb app slows my phone 'cos it's so hungry on RAM.

Well, to be honest, its not that bad. Surprisingly, the Home app isnt resource hungry! :D

Guest khadu

i am using cwm 6.0.2.7 by konsta t. i had earlier partitioned my sd card with an older cwm recovery for 512mb.

now i wanted to increase the partition size to 1 gb , but when i partitioned with this recovery, my fat 32 partition was reduced to 2.74 gb (out of 4 gb) but there was no sd ext available. then i changed the partition size to 128 mb ( just to see if it works with some other size) and it worked. seeing it working, i again partitioned to 1 gb but now i am stuck with a 118mb ext partition and a 2,74 gb fat 32 partition.

can somebody confirm if this recovery can successfully partition 1gb without any errors .

Thank you

Edited by khadu

Guest elrond_bs

Just use card reader and MiniTool Partition Wizard to resize and configure your partitions from computer. CWM has limited capabilities for that anyway.

Guest robreid

can somebody confirm if this recovery can successfully partition 1gb without any errors .

Thank you

Just use card reader and MiniTool Partition Wizard to resize and configure your partitions from computer. CWM has limited capabilities for that anyway.

I successfully partitioned a 1gb ext-3 partition using this recovery, but I would agree with elrond_bs - using MiniTool would be much better.

FYI you don't need a card reader to use MiniTool either, you can boot into recovery and select mount as usb drive and use your phone as the card reader. MiniTool can partition ext-4 as well which CWM can't.

Hey,

if installed the cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade.zip ROM, but having Problem with my Bluetooth.

I'm not able to find my Car-Hifi Bluetooth (it's definitly visible)

Worked perfektly with my earlier CM10 build.

Would be great if anybody could help.

greetings

Guest peetu20

Hey,

if installed the cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade.zip ROM, but having Problem with my Bluetooth.

greetings

bt doesnt work fully, for someone it works, someone no. Reboot should help

bt doesnt work fully, for someone it works, someone no. Reboot should help

Hoped to get a more fullfilling answer. Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

Guest Droopy_be

Hey,

greetings

It works fine for me.

Is it a fresh install or an update?

Guest elrond_bs

Hoped to get a more fullfilling answer. Is there any way to get rid of this problem?

If there was, KonstaT would have included it in the ROM. Apparently it's not something simple, may be some partial incompatibility between 4.2/our phone/specific BT devices. As peetu20 said - for some people it works, for others - not.

Guest peetu20

a fresh one, maybe i'll try it again ---

Try to reboot as I said. First still turn bt off, reboot, and then turn it on...

But the person who maybe knows, is KonstaT, and make sure too, that u can see other bt devices, like phones. Not just ur car radio

Guest dreis911

@KonstaT

Hey KonstaT, since Nova Launcher is really faster and afaik does the same as Trebuchet Launcher...

Is it possible to include the free version instead of the Trebuchet?

Or is there any copyright problems?

If not I'll try to do it manually... ^_^

Or not.... I think it's too "heavy"!

Edited by dreis911

Guest robreid

Mine usually works fine if I turn on bluetooth then reboot with it left on.

Guest ivenae

This is the second time i miss an sms.

This is what happend:

I am in the SMS-Manager [!] (reading another sms etc.) and i get an SMS from a number, which has no conversation in the manager yes (this means: An SMS from a person i never got an SMS before last chat cleaning).

Then i see the sms in the status-bar, but it will never appear in the sms manager.

Can anyone prove this?

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Kernel has always supported swap.

Is there a way to enable the swap partition without using an external app such as swapper2?

Guest mpvargas

Been using this rom for a while with no problems but now suddenly i can't connect to pc through usb. Windows don't recognize the device. Even in recovery can´t mount as usb. I tried instaling new drivers in two diffrent pc but no go....Any pointers ????

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

my zte v9 cm10.1 rom is derived from KonstaT's blade rom (v9 has almost the same hardware & same problems).

below is the best workaround I have found so far, although I haven't tried peetu20's reboot technique ->

... the best way to scan to find a new bt device is to turn on bt from the main Settings screen and wait until bt is on for a few seconds before going to the Bluetooth devices screen. if scanning doesn't start immediately on that screen then it has failed, so go back to Settings and turn off bt and try again. be patient. scanning works about 30%-50% of the time using this method. once paired, bluetooth devices are ok - it's only this initial scanning stuff that's dodgy.

HTH